The "Gilets Jaunes" in France: a revolution unfolding in front of our eyes ?

deaf tuner

Ad Honoris
Oct 2013
Europix

Willempie

Ad Honorem
Jul 2015
Netherlands
Will, acte XXI would mean this week. How comes that pic appears on some Italian blog in January?

BTW, who are those guys? The Italian bloggers said it's firefighters and policemen. (source: PARIGI, MILITARI E VIGILI DEL FUOCO IN PRIMA FILA PER PROTEGGERE I GILET GIALLI: LE FOTO CHE NESSUNO TI FARA’ VEDERE - Notizie 24 ore)
I follow this guy, one of the few in English (I'm afraid my French has declined to the level of Macron's popularity).
Mind you it is a very long thread (and by long I mean Belgian government formation long). The picture is from one of the replies, so you may well be right.

deaf tuner

Ad Honoris
Oct 2013
Europix
I follow this guy, one of the few in English (I'm afraid my French has declined to the level of Macron's popularity).
Mind you it is a very long thread (and by long I mean Belgian government formation long). The picture is from one of the replies, so you may well be right.

You know I'm a nitpicker. Nutt really I am, in RL too.

So, I suppose You understand that looking at that pic, I couldn't help seeing "militaries" wearing ... jeans and sport shoes.

Anyway, besides being an old pic (a quick search have me even November 2017 for that pic, but I didn't checked it): it's interesting who those guys are: one is Victor Lenta. He gave an interview to Huffpost in February, as "Anthony", "steward"/"order agent".

FYI: Victor Lenta, ex-para of the 3e RPIMa, ex member of Bloc identitaire and Jeunesses nationalistes à Toulouse, member of the "Continental Unity" (an organisation of European volonteers for Dombass). He fought in Dombass, on the independist/pro-Russian movement.

But ok, on blogs in Italy, Germany, he and the others are the "You see, even the army, the firefighters are against Macron ... and blah-blah-blah .... "

joys of the Internet's instant information - sigh

Willempie

Ad Honorem
Jul 2015
Netherlands
You know I'm a nitpicker. Nutt really I am, in RL too.

So, I suppose You understand that looking at that pic, I couldn't help seeing "militaries" wearing ... jeans and sport shoes.

Anyway, besides being an old pic (a quick search have me even November 2017 for that pic, but I didn't checked it): it's interesting who those guys are: one is Victor Lenta. He gave an interview to Huffpost in February, as "Anthony", "steward"/"order agent".

FYI: Victor Lenta, ex-para of the 3e RPIMa, ex member of Bloc identitaire and Jeunesses nationalistes à Toulouse, member of the "Continental Unity" (an organisation of European volonteers for Dombass). He fought in Dombass, on the independist/pro-Russian movement.

But ok, on blogs in Italy, Germany, he and the others are the "You see, even the army, the firefighters are against Macron ... and blah-blah-blah .... "

joys of the Internet's instant information - sigh
Nits always need picking. Good you found that.

But the "nonouzi" chap is worth following. Here the news stopped reporting after the 2nd week.