the good Impact of BritishRaj in South Asia.

Apr 2018
Mythical land.
So, I presume you acknowledge that Marathas was no empire and they had no emperors.

One doesn't need to acknowledge Shivaji to be 'Indian proud'. Hindus already have a hero named Gandhi who humbled a mighty empire with nothing more than the doctrine of non-violence. He continues to be the most respected leader across the globe and a beacon of hope so many. So why would Indians, especially Hindus, need a second rate king Shivaji for that purpose? This Shivaji is not a hero to Indians, except for Hindu extremists who can't find any real Hindu heroes who took up arms and had a limited success. Marathas is all hype, cooked up by Hindu nationalists.
Yes cause hindus are limited to having just one hero 😂😂

Jan 2019
Valencia
One of my relatives works in North Jharkhand, local hero is a figure by the name of Bishwanath Sahi:
203.jpg
Politicians regularly have to pay honour to him to gain votes. I'm sure if many people on this thread had a choice then they would knock his statues down and build monuments to the "godly figure" Shivaji.:lol::lol: I wonder how the people of Jharkhand would react to that?

Apr 2018
Mythical land.
hindus or indians in general don't need to "knock statues down" top build new one,nobody is unknown to the magic of "co existence" in this sub continent,and shivaji's admirers aren't abhramic either.

Jan 2019
Valencia
hindus or indians in general don't need to "knock statues down" top build new one,nobody is unknown to the magic of "co existence" in this sub continent,and shivaji's admirers aren't abhramic either.
This statue is an insult to the godly holy man Chhaatrapathi Shivaji Maharaj! How dare these Jharkhandis have a statue of a pathetic local hero! It is a disgrace! To compensate for this, the Jharkhand government should build 50 statues of Chhatrapathi Shivaji Maharaj for every one local hero. Chhatrapathi Shivaji Maharaj after all is a great figure in Jharkhand and extremely relevant to the history of Jharkhand.:lol:

Apr 2018
Mythical land.
This statue is an insult to the godly holy man Chhaatrapathi Shivaji Maharaj! How dare these Jharkhandis have a statue of a pathetic local hero! It is a disgrace! To compensate for this, the Jharkhand government should build 50 statues of Chhatrapathi Shivaji Maharaj for every one local hero. Chhatrapathi Shivaji Maharaj after all is a great figure in Jharkhand and extremely relevant to the history of Jharkhand.:lol:
And you are not a troll?

Jan 2019
Valencia
And you are not a troll?
Where is the trolling brother? As a worshipper of Chhatrapathi Shivaji Maharaj (PBUH), I am offended that any Hindu would admire a historical figure other than him. It is blasphemy! Every statue in India should be knocked down and replaced with Chhatrapathi Shivaji Maharaj (PBUH).

kandal

Ad Honorem
Aug 2015
USA
Where is the trolling brother? As a worshipper of Chhatrapathi Shivaji Maharaj (PBUH), I am offended that any Hindu would admire a historical figure other than him. It is blasphemy! Every statue in India should be knocked down and replaced with Chhatrapathi Shivaji Maharaj (PBUH).
Are there any temples dedicated to Shivaji in India, since he is also godly?

Apr 2018
Mythical land.
Btw trolling is not allowed and mods don't usually take it lightly, delete your comment before ban hammer falls on you

Jan 2019
Valencia
Are there any temples dedicated to Shivaji in India, since he is also godly?
Yes sir, here is one that opened relatively recently:

In fact, there is a cult-like group known as the "Sambhaji Brigade" who wish for Marathis to abandon Hinduism and instead deify historical Maratha leaders:

Sambhaji Brigade - Wikipedia

Who know? Perhaps 10 year in the future Hinduism will disappear from Maharashtra and be replaced by the cult of Shivaji. Here is a quick description of their beliefs:
IMG_2816.jpg

Last edited:

kandal

Ad Honorem
Aug 2015
USA
Yes sir, here is one that opened relatively recently:

In fact, there is a cult-like group known as the "Sambhaji Brigade" who wish for Marathis to abandon Hinduism and instead deify historical Maratha leaders:

Sambhaji Brigade - Wikipedia

Who know? Perhaps 10 year in the future Hinduism will disappear from Maharashtra and be replaced by the cult of Shivaji. Here is a quick description of their beliefs:
View attachment 15849
This is hilarious! King Shivaji is actually being worshipped as a God with his statue idol in a temple dedicated him. Wow!

Does that mean that any criticism of him now will be treated as blasphemy causing religious disturbance, and so punishable in the region? Lol!