The History of Exploration

Mar 2016
Switzerland
Hi guys,

I hope this is the proper place to post this. In any case, I thought a group like this might be interested.

My name is Guillaume Lamothe, I am from Canada (currently living in Switzerland), and I have just recently begun a history podcast.
More precisely, I am looking at the history of exploration, and all of the great voyages into the unknown that have been made over the years. I am trying to make it entertaining for a wide (if slightly nerdy) audience, but as this is my first time doing anything like this, any constructive criticism you have would be more than welcome. So far, the reviews have been quite positive, but I know that I still have room to improve.

I have three episodes up already, looking at ancient explorers, with a fourth one scheduled for mid-April or so.
Please give it a listen by searching for
"The History of Exploration Podcast" on iTunes or Stitcher or by going to
The History of Exploration Podcast | A podcast introducing the great voyages of history, from the early classical explorers to modern times
If you would like to communicate with me directly about the podcast, I created a facebook page specifically for it, which I have indicated below.

https://www.facebook.com/The-History-of-Exploration-Podcast-978672375540207/

Let me know what you think! My primary goal is, first and foremost, not to bore you, and I want to keep improving.
Finally, if you like the podcast, please consider writing a positive review on iTunes or Stitcher, or telling your friends about it. Making a podcast is, after all, pointless if nobody is
listening.
Thank you very much!

jackydee

Ad Honorem
Jan 2013
Brigadoon
Hi guys,

I hope this is the proper place to post this. In any case, I thought a group like this might be interested.

My name is Guillaume Lamothe, I am from Canada (currently living in Switzerland), and I have just recently begun a history podcast.
More precisely, I am looking at the history of exploration, and all of the great voyages into the unknown that have been made over the years. I am trying to make it entertaining for a wide (if slightly nerdy) audience, but as this is my first time doing anything like this, any constructive criticism you have would be more than welcome. So far, the reviews have been quite positive, but I know that I still have room to improve.

I have three episodes up already, looking at ancient explorers, with a fourth one scheduled for mid-April or so.
Please give it a listen by searching for
"The History of Exploration Podcast" on iTunes or Stitcher or by going to
The History of Exploration Podcast | A podcast introducing the great voyages of history, from the early classical explorers to modern times
If you would like to communicate with me directly about the podcast, I created a facebook page specifically for it, which I have indicated below.

https://www.facebook.com/The-History-of-Exploration-Podcast-978672375540207/

Let me know what you think! My primary goal is, first and foremost, not to bore you, and I want to keep improving.
Finally, if you like the podcast, please consider writing a positive review on iTunes or Stitcher, or telling your friends about it. Making a podcast is, after all, pointless if nobody is
listening.
Thank you very much!
Thanks for the link. I shall listen later. Good luck with your project.