The Huns and the Parthians

Nov 2018
Russian Federation
That's not true, they probably had several permanent or semi-permanent settlements (particularly the Huns in Hungary who relief on existing settlements and infrastructure and weren't quite as nomadic). They were just mobile enough to avoid the Romans. The main issue was the Romans typically deemed it unwise and also didn't have the strength to meet the Huns in the field.
man are u Evan Michael Schultheis?

cheap trick. every article has list of sources
If you're not checking those articles yourself then you can't pretend that the notoriously fallible and novice wikipedia articles are legitimate sources and you in any case shouldn't cite them as such. It's not a cheap trick to call that out. If the sources you're going to cite are wikipedia articles and wikipedia maps, this provides further evidence (on top of what we have already determined) that either you don't know what you're talking about or you're a troll.

Nov 2018
Russian Federation
then show mistakes in articles i linked. until then, they valid.

btw slave son Diocl was kinda looser. among mistakes refused emperor title in favor of growing cabbage; clumsy like Crassus commandment at Carrae. not surprising Rome lost to clear-headed athletic tech-advanced nomads.

Last edited:
then show mistakes in articles i linked. until then, they valid.

btw slave son Diocl was kinda looser. among mistakes refused emperor title in favor of growing cabbage; clumsy like Crassus commandment at Carrae. not surprising Rome lost to clear-headed athletic tech-advanced nomads.
We have already pointed out your many mistakes. And I'll be sure to let 'Diocl' know he's a 'looser'.

Feb 2017
Rock Hill, South Carolina
Most of the Wikipedia articles on Steppe Nomads were vandalized by a Panturanist named Tirgil34 several years ago. It's only been within the last month that a user named Ermenaric has been cleaning them up. He just totally rewrote the Huns and Attila, etc. articles to match modern sources (in other words, everything I've been saying in this thread, lol).

Last edited:

Similar History Discussions