The kinship of Egypt and Africa

Status
Closed
Nov 2015
Memphis
Here are more linkages from Kemet into Africa today. The names of many of the ethnic groups in so called "Sub Saharan Africa" today have translations into the ancient Kemetic writing systems that they called "Medu Neter". This is more indisuptable proof of the migration and subsequent diffusion from ancient Kemet into interior regions of Africa.

Ethnic names in the Mdu Ntr (Kemet)

Tutsi
Tutsi "the assembled gods"; "all of them (gods)"

Akan
Akan - the name of a god
Akaniu - a class of gods like Osiris

Fante
Fante - "he of the nose" - a name of Thoth - one of the 42 judges in the Hall of Osiris ("Shante" in modern Egyptian)

Hausa
Hosa - a singing god
(The Sahidic Coptic word for 'to sing; song' is Hos. Note: There are also towns in Ethiopia & Angola named 'Hosa'.

Yoruba
Ourbaiu - great of souls, a title of gods or kings
Ouruba - Great God of soul

Fulani
The word for Fulani in Wolof is Pël, from this the French derived Peul
Paal - a Kushite god; a form of Ra

Twi (an Akan linguistic group)
Twi - the name of a god

Oromo
Oromo is derived from 'orma' - person to 'oromo' - people in the Oromo language
Orma ; Oromo - the name of a god

Edo
Edo - name of a god; also a city in Keme

The Bini, the original people and founders of the Benin empire (aka, Edo empire)
Binni - a phallic god

Nov 2015
Memphis
"Well according to ancient Egyptians "Caucasians" came from a cave system known as the Caucus mountains around 2,000 BC. This is not a new finding. Some scholars (Massey & Sergi to name a few) have asserted that until the release from the Caucus, that whites were roaming nomads who were essentially "savages" (according to Sergi) who destroyed and or usurped all of the World's preexisting civilizations."

Ban worthy?
Is this a history or a PC forum? I deal with historical facts, and disregard "feelings".

Teaching for King Merykara

"Speak thus concerning the barbarian: As for the wretched Asiatic, unpleasant is the place where he is (with) trouble from water, difficulty from many trees, and the roads thereof awkward by reason of mountains.
He does not dwell in one place, being driven hither and yon through want, going about [the desert] on foot. He has been fighting since the time of Horus; he never conquers, yet he is not conquered, and he does not announce a day of fighting, like a thief whom a community has driven out.

But I lived, and while I existed the barbarians were as though in the walls of a fortress; [my troops] broke open [///]. I caused the Delta to smite them, I carried off their people, I took away their cattle, until the detestation of the Asiatics was against Egypt. Do not worry about him, for the Asiatic is a crocodile on his riverbank; he snatches a lonely serf, but he will never rob in the vicinity of a populous town."

Nov 2015
Memphis

This Hieroglyph literally translates into "Bantu". This is indisputable proof of the so called "Bantu" Africans' heavy presence in early Kemetic-Nubian civilization.

Aug 2018
london
Here are more linkages from Kemet into Africa today. The names of many of the ethnic groups in so called "Sub Saharan Africa" today have translations into the ancient Kemetic writing systems that they called "Medu Neter". This is more indisuptable proof of the migration and subsequent diffusion from ancient Kemet into interior regions of Africa.

Ethnic names in the Mdu Ntr (Kemet)

Tutsi
Tutsi "the assembled gods"; "all of them (gods)"

Akan
Akan - the name of a god
Akaniu - a class of gods like Osiris

Fante
Fante - "he of the nose" - a name of Thoth - one of the 42 judges in the Hall of Osiris ("Shante" in modern Egyptian)

Hausa
Hosa - a singing god
(The Sahidic Coptic word for 'to sing; song' is Hos. Note: There are also towns in Ethiopia & Angola named 'Hosa'.

Yoruba
Ourbaiu - great of souls, a title of gods or kings
Ouruba - Great God of soul

Fulani
The word for Fulani in Wolof is Pël, from this the French derived Peul
Paal - a Kushite god; a form of Ra

Twi (an Akan linguistic group)
Twi - the name of a god

Oromo
Oromo is derived from 'orma' - person to 'oromo' - people in the Oromo language
Orma ; Oromo - the name of a god

Edo
Edo - name of a god; also a city in Keme

The Bini, the original people and founders of the Benin empire (aka, Edo empire)
Binni - a phallic god

Imaginary linguistics are fun and all, but can you name any historical black scientists, philosophers, mathematicians, inventors, authors etc from subsaharan Africa, and their significant contributions to civilization?

You're making big claims.. but it looks like you don't have any real accomplishments which would make your claims more credible.

Larrey

Ad Honorem
Sep 2011

This Hieroglyph literally translates into "Bantu". This is indisputable proof of the so called "Bantu" Africans' heavy presence in early Kemetic-Nubian civilization.
Um, yes, using the Egyptian hieroglyphic alphabet that's a way to spell "Bantu".

You might need to provide a reference and date as to where such an inscription was made in ancient Egypt, and in what context.

I can spell firkin "American" in ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, and it really only proves it's an alphabet.

Nov 2015
Memphis
Imaginary linguistics are fun and all,
Well no..If you weren't illiterate in Medu Neter than you could easily do an analysis to verify those names. You are however likely illterate in Medu-Neter, so your post is simple conjecture. You know I was going to just ignore these silly little request below, because you're ignoring entirely too much that has already been presented, but because I have a little time I'll play along.

but can you name any historical black scientists

philosophers
Here are some African philosophers in the flesh, philosophizing about today's issues facing the African community. This is done in ways that only African people can do. Only African people have this much soul, and conviction behind their thought process. This is traditional African philosophizing in action by modern Africans.

mathematicians,
The Africans who sent the first ship into space.

Not to mention creating the entire genesis of mathematics via the Ishango bone in the Congo, which was found to be the exact same mathetmatics used in the Naqata culture of Pre-Dynastic Kemet.

inventors,
Not even going to entertain this silliness. I shouldn't have even replied to any of it in all honesty!

The people who authored your entire civilization.

etc from subsaharan Africa, and their significant contributions to civilization?
The trick bag with these folks is to deny that black peoples in "Sub Saharan Africa" today are not in the region of Africa as a result of migrating away from Kemet after the Asiatics and Europeans destroyed it. You're not an authority on who gets to claim what. You're rather unlearned about entirely too much for me or anyone to really care about what you think. It's funny actually.

You're making big claims.. but it looks like you don't have any real accomplishments which would make your claims more credible.
Again you are running from entirely too much for anyone reading this thread (without their biasedness presumably) to care what you think about anything regarding this topic.

Nov 2015
Memphis
Um, yes, using the Egyptian hieroglyphic alphabet that's a way to spell "Bantu".

You might need to provide a reference and date as to where such an inscription was made in ancient Egypt, and in what context.

I can spell firkin "American" in ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, and it really only proves it's an alphabet.
Let this African brother help you out

Here's the source

"
THE BANTU IN ANCIENT EGYPT

THE KISWAHILI-BANTU RESEARCH UNIT

FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE ANCIENT

EGYPTIAN LANGUAGE

BATU, THE BANTU

THE BANTU IN ANCIENT EGYPT

For the first time ever the set of hieroglyphics above leaves an indelible print which traces back the existence of the Bantu people during ancient times in the Sudan and Egypt. The following variations in pronunciation of the word 'Bantu' give an insight on how the word may have been pronounced in different Bantu languages. The list of the various pronunciations was provided by Israel Ntangazwa. Some of the variations in pronunciation are new to me.

SOME VARIATIONS IN PRONUNCIATION OF THE WORD

'BANTU' THE PEOPLE

BANTU, BATU, ATHO, WATU, ATU,

ACHO, BOT, BANU, BANHU, ADU

The hieroglyphics
spells out the word 'BATU' in keeping with the current original word 'BANTU'. The maps shown below trace the possible migrations of the Bantu people. The origin of the Bantu people is a controversial issue and has been deeply debated.

The Bantu in Ancient Egypt

Nov 2015
Memphis
The Ewe People of Western Africa are the next example.

SIMILARITIES BETWEEN THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS LANGUAGE AND EWE LANGUAGE OF WEST AFRICA TODAY (1 .) BY KOKOU GOUMENU AKA KAMAVI KAMITI .

Ewe/Yoruba

"The Djed represents balance and stability. It has been interpreted as the backbone of the Egyptian god Osiris , especially in the form Banebdjedet (the ba of the lord of the Djedet) . Djedu is the Egyptian name for Busiris, a centre of the cult of Osiris.

EGYPT: DJED = STABILITY ----EWE: DJE /DJETI=STABLE/SOLID .

EGYPT: Hèdj / hè dj = WHITE ---- EWE: Hè / Hé=WHITE.

EGYPT: TA / TO = LAND ---EWE: TA /TO =LAND (EXAMPLE 1: APU TA = THE BEACH = LAND NEAR THE OCEAN . EXAMPLE 2 : ETOH TO = BEACH = LAND NEAR A LAKE OR RIVER ).

EGYPT: BA = SOUL ----EWE : BA=SOUL (EXAMPLE : DJO LE "BA" DJI NA M = DON T STAY ON MY SOUL .

EGYPT: KA=SPIRIT ---- EWE : KA = SPIRIT (EXAMPLE : AGBE KA = LIVING SPIRIT=LIFE FORCE (KA ANKH IN ANCIENT EGYPT), AND THE SERPENT WHO REPRESENT THE SPIRIT IN ANCIENT EGYPT IS CALL "KA" IN THE NIGHT BECAUSE IT IS IN THE NIGHT THAT PEOPLE SLEEP AND CONNECT THEIR SPIRITS TO THE DREAM WORLD ).

EGYPT: NOU/NOUOU/NOUT/NUN =THE SKY GODESSE ----EWE : NOU/NOUOU=SKY GODESSE (EXAMPLE 1: M TA NOU = I SWEAR TO GOD = M = I -- TA = SWEAR AND YOU TOUCHE THE GROUND/LAND WITH YOUR FINGER -- NOU =SKY GODESSE AND POINT YOUR FINGER TO THE SKY . EXAMPLE 2: NOU IN THE EGYPTIAN HIEROGLYPHE IS REPRESENT AS A VASE(MUD) AND IN EWE TO SAY LID (TOP OF A VASE WHO CLOSE IT ) YOU SAY "NOU" TOU=VASE CLOSER . EXEMPLE 3 : NOU/NOUOU IS THE MOTHER OF RA THE SUN IN ANGIENT EGYPT , SHE IS THE ONE BRINGT THE SUN EVERY DAY TO NEW LIFE AND IN EWE TO SAY "THE SUN IS OUT OR IT IS DAY " YOU SAY "NOU KE "= NOU OPEN HERSELF BUT IT MEAN TOO" THE MOUTH IS OPEN " AND IN ANCIENT EGYPT YOU CAN SEE IN SOME TEMPLES HOW RA=SUN IS GOING IN THE MOUTH OF GODESSE NOU/NOUT WHICH REPRESENT THE DEAD OF RA = EVENING THUS TO SAY "MOUTH IS OPEN " MEAN THE REBIRTH OF RA ).

EGYPT: RA = THE SUN GOD ---- EWE: RA=DAY THUS SUN (EXAMPLE : MONDAY = DJO "RA" =DAY OF KODJO , TUESDAY = BLA RA = DAY OF ABLA ECT...ALL SEVEN DAYS HAVE " RA" IN IT IN EWE ).

EGYPT: AKHOU / KHOU = SPIRIT OF THE DEAD ---- EWE: EKHOU/KHOU/KOU = DEATH (EXAMPLE: AKHOU / KHOU IN ANCIENT EGYPT REPRESENT THE DEAD DEAD SPIRITS WHO ARE ALLOWED TO RETURN BACK TO THE SOURCE WHO IS GOD RA=THE SUN AND IN EWE DEATH IS "EKHOU/KHOU " BUT IT MEAN ALL SO PIT (CORE) WHICH IS THE SOURCE THUS GOD AND THE SUN IS CALLED IN EWE DO "KHOU" SSOU =THE INDEPENDANT SOURCE / CORE OF FIRE AND THE EWES DO A CEREMONY FOR DEADS SPIRIT 40 DAYS LATER AFTER THEIR DEATH CALLED LU TU = CONTACT WITH THE LIGHT LIKE IN ANCIENT EGYPT WHERE YOU FIND THE SAME CEREMONY IN THE BOOK OF THE COMIN FORTH IN DAY LIGHT (BOOK OF THE DEAD) THUS EKHOU IN EWE AND ANCIENT EGYPT MEAN " THE JOURNEY BACK THE CORE/SOURCE/GOD/RA/THE SUN THAT S WHY THE PYRAMID (THE GRAVES) HAS THIS FORM WHO ELEVATE FROM EARTH AND COME TO ONE POINT ON THE TOP WHO IS THE SOURCE WHERE TO RETURN TO GOD RA IN HEAVEN , THIS FORM OF THE PYRAMID IS SHOWIN PEOPLE THE JOURNEY OF THE DEAD SPIRIT OF PHAROAH TRAVELLING TO THE SKY TO GO BACK TO THE UNIQUE GOD IN HEAVEN ) ."

Aug 2018
london
Well no..If you weren't illiterate in Medu Neter than you could easily do an analysis to verify those names. You are however likely illterate in Medu-Neter, so your post is simple conjecture. You know I was going to just ignore these silly little request below, because you're ignoring entirely too much that has already been presented, but because I have a little time I'll play along.

Here are some African philosophers in the flesh, philosophizing about today's issues facing the African community. This is done in ways that only African people can do. Only African people have this much soul, and conviction behind their thought process. This is traditional African philosophizing in action by modern Africans.

The Africans who sent the first ship into space.

Not to mention creating the entire genesis of mathematics via the Ishango bone in the Congo, which was found to be the exact same mathetmatics used in the Naqata culture of Pre-Dynastic Kemet.

Not even going to entertain this silliness. I shouldn't have even replied to any of it in all honesty!

The people who authored your entire civilization.

The trick bag with these folks is to deny that black peoples in "Sub Saharan Africa" today are not in the region of Africa as a result of migrating away from Kemet after the Asiatics and Europeans destroyed it. You're not an authority on who gets to claim what. You're rather unlearned about entirely too much for me or anyone to really care about what you think. It's funny actually.

Again you are running from entirely too much for anyone reading this thread (without their biasedness presumably) to care what you think about anything regarding this topic.

So basically the only people you could think of are a few modern-day african-american mulattos raised and educated in a white society who are very minor figures at best. And other than that, you could only think of some bones with notches on them from 20,000 years ago.

The real problem here seems to be that you don't really have any significant historical accomplishments. So you try to steal from others to boost your ego. That's what it's all about, isn't it.

Status
Closed