The misunderstood great man — Neville Chamberlain's logic and wisdom in handling of Hitler's unbounded expansionism

Oct 2010
This guy is complaining about not having a source. Even though you did list the sources. Then they complained about that too. Then I took a picture of one of the pages in the books being cited, that wasn't good enough either. Sheer pedantry. Next thing will be that the source is in German and therefore unacceptable. Then after that is cleared, the issue will be something else.
The basic dishonesty of this post. is stunning for the fourth time I asked for source to a specific claim

this one.

The Warsaw government unrestrainedly connived at the Polish persecution of Germans in the Polish territories — there was a serial of six cases of Germans being brutally castrated by lynch.
To which the sources supplied made no mention.

Anyway I was in the middle of typing up my response and quoting from some of the cited sources (which I have) but the constant spamming exacerbated my headache. I don't really see the point of going through all of the trouble of doing this for someone who is so annoying (in my general experience, not just here). The fact that anyone is supporting this guy really irks me.
Oh you HAVE the proof you just can't be bothered typing it in. The Dog ate my homework. This is my last territorial claim in Europe,.

Pull the other one.

Jan 2015
Ontario, Canada
The basic dishonesty of this post. is stunning for the fourth time I asked for source to a specific claim

this one.

To which the sources supplied made no mention.

Oh you HAVE the proof you just can't be bothered typing it in. The Dog ate my homework. This is my last territorial claim in Europe,.

Pull the other one.
It is actually, I have it on my screen right now. Do I want to finish it? No. Because you're annoying.

1552712306603.png

AGAIIN there wasno source provided for the claim I asked for a source for,
(for the fifth time)
YES THERE WERE. First one was Aurich and the second one was Zayas.

Oct 2010
It is actually, I have it on my screen right now. Do I want to finish it? No. Because you're annoying.
Fine don't. But some guyy opn the internet claiming to have proof and not showing it , ow reliable does that strike you to be?

YES THERE WERE. First one was Aurich and the second one was Zayas.
Show me where a quote and source was provided for a series of castration attacks,

This for the sixth time is the Claim I wanted a source for. How many times do you have to be told?

Jan 2015
Ontario, Canada
Fine don't. But some guyy opn the internet claiming to have proof and not showing it , ow reliable does that strike you to be?

Show me where a quote and source was provided for a series of castration attacks,

This for the sixth time is the Claim I wanted a source for. How many times do you have to be told?
Wait that is what you're complaining about? Four guys getting their balls removed? That is supposed to invalidate the whole argument? Grind the whole machine to a halt because of something as minor as that.

Oct 2010
Wait that is what you're complaining about? Four guys getting their balls removed? That is supposed to invalidate the whole argument? Grind the whole machine to a halt because of something as minor as that.
Well if you paid attention to what I actually wrote,. I asked for specifically about that cliam. None was provided. I repeatedly pionted out that was what I wanted a source for. But off the rabbit hole of total oirrlevance you went,. And appareantly I have repeated things six times before you actuallly read them.

Jan 2015
Ontario, Canada
Well if you paid attention to what I actually wrote,. I asked for specifically about that cliam. None was provided. I repeatedly pionted out that was what I wanted a source for. But off the rabbit hole of total oirrlevance you went,. And appareantly I have repeated things six times before you actuallly read them.
Which invalidates all other claims apparently. As well as eight sources. So this whole thing was about whether 4 guys were castrated. Not actually whether the atrocities happened. Well I doubt it but I'm going to go drink bleach in any case. That's about all, peace out.

Oct 2010
Which invalidates all other claims apparently. As well as eight sources. So this whole thing was about whether 4 guys were castrated. Not actually whether the atrocities happened. Well I doubt it but I'm going to go drink bleach in any case. That's about all, peace out.
It was the one I questioned because it had some specifics about it. Vague claims are harder to pin down.

Nov 2010
Stockport Cheshire UK
It's not even just the one claim, you have not provided a single source outside of Nazi propaganda which details any Polish attacks on ethnic Germans before the war

Similar History Discussions