Ad Honorem
Dec 2011
Scandinavia, Balkans, Anatolia, Hatay
Albanians are not Indo European
Are Proto European Also their Language
Me My self I'm Kelmend in English Clement
you have no idea BruV
All the west has Albanian Heritage Especially in Language
When you start comming up with an academic cocensus on that I can discuss with you. Right now it sounds like pure Balkan chauvinistic madness. Btw, do you know anything about Proto-Indo-European? Albanian has undergone significant changes. I can write you a whole essay and demonstrate the relation of Albanian to PIE, but I have a feeling I will simply loose my time. Believe me, you have no idea what idea I have.

Oct 2013
Prishtinë
When you start comming up with an academic cocensus on that I can discuss with you. Right now it sounds like pure Balkan chauvinistic madness. Btw, do you know anything about Proto-Indo-European? Albanian has undergone significant changes. I can write you a whole essay and demonstrate the relation of Albanian to PIE, but I have a feeling I will simply loose my time. Believe me, you have no idea what idea I have.

E-V13

Midas

Ad Honorem
Dec 2011
First read the forum rules. I have recieved 2 warnings already for discussing genetics.

Second, you seem not to know what you're talking about. If E-V13 was Proto-Indo-European you would see it in significant amounts all over Europe.

Last but not least, I didn't ask for your own interpretation when I said cocensus. I asked for a number of independent academics agreeing with what you say. Except from some bloggers (zeus10 for example???) and other patriots, you won't find a single renowned scholar supporting what you claim.

Remember, you're not talking with amateurs here hanging on Balkan forums.

Oct 2013
Prishtinë
First read the forum rules. I have recieved 2 warnings already for discussing genetics.

Second, you seem not to know what you're talking about. If E-V13 was Proto-Indo-European you would see it in significant amounts all over Europe.

Last but not least, I didn't ask for your own interpretation when I said cocensus. I asked for a number of independent academics agreeing with what you say. Except from some bloggers (zeus10 for example???) and other patriots, you won't find a single renowned scholar supporting what you claim.

Remember, you're not talking with amateurs here hanging on Balkan forums.

So your some kind of self claimed Professional

Every truth if it's not explained in a simple way for everybody to understand it's not a great truth
This includes Earth History People tend to complicate Thing's when they are very simple all you need is couple languages
If you want to know more about your self learn Albanian

Qao take care

Midas

Ad Honorem
Dec 2011
So your some kind of self claimed Professional

Every truth if it's not explained in a simple way for everybody to understand it's not a great truth
This includes Earth History People tend to complicate Thing's when they are very simple all you need is couple languages
If you want to know more about your self learn Albanian

Qao take care
I am afraid that it is not enough learning a language. You might be a native in a language but yet not know how human language works. On top of that you need to know the history of the language group you're focusing on. The phonological rules and the grammar as a whole.

In fact I do study Albanian in a lexical level and its phonological development from PIE. I am doing baby steps, but nevetheless I have interest in that language and can give you many examples on how Albanian developed through time.

Back to the point again, you have no academic cocensus in any of the things you claim. The need of repeating the word truth and telling someone to learn a language won't convince anyone.

Last edited:
May 2015
America
I've stumbled upon a very large number of rather dubious looking websites that try to claim the Pelasgians were black Africans, could there be any truth to this or is it just the ramblings of Afro-centrist lunatics?

Mar 2010
I do think they were referred to as having dark(er) complexions by the writers of the age. Those same writers could have used other terms, such a nubians, if a direct African link was intended. Recall some states maintained that the Athenians were of Pelasgian stock, or partially so. I do not recall any denials by the Athenians either.

Oct 2014
California
The Pelasgians probably spoke Carian since they are closely related to Leleges. King Minos used Carian guards and Pelasgian marines.

Last edited: