The Proof Is Done - Drought Destroyed The Egyptians 2300BC

davu

Ad Honorem
Jun 2010
Retired - This Mountain isn't on a Map
this is in sync with the destruction and downsizing of the entire Bronze Age at 2300 BC ---

which puts this right in the middle of M.M. Mandelkehr's study of "The 2300 BC Event" --- Archaeology and Geophysics - The Meteoroid Stream

as has been pointed out on the threads -- meteors are some what common but when they happen -- it only takes one

Ancient Egypt was destroyed by drought, discover Scottish experts - Scotsman.com

davu

Ad Honorem
Jun 2010
further reading

A CATACLYSMIC shower of giant meteors destroyed the great Bronze Age civilisations in Egypt, Mesopotamia and Greece by provoking a series of natural disasters.
New archeological and astronomical evidence indicates that a huge number of extraterrestrial bodies caused famine, flooding and bushfires thousands of miles wide that led to the collapse of the world's first sophisticated civilisations.
The findings could solve the puzzle of why successful empires from across the globe all apparently collapsed at roughly the same time in about 2350BC, despite the fact that they were independent of each other and all flourishing until their sudden demise
Swarm C - 4,350 YA

COMET/EARTH IMPACT CHRONOLOGY RELATED SITES

Cambridge Conference Correspondence

http://www.tilmari.pp.fi/tilmari.htm

Last edited:

tjadams

Ad Honoris
Mar 2009
Texas
Living right now in Texas under great heat and no rain for at least two months,
I can begin to see the power of a drought.
Not a true comparison I know, but no one should underestimate the impervious power
of the weather on history.

davu

Ad Honorem
Jun 2010
I can begin to see the power of a drought
the great civilizations of the native american southwest are less then 1000 miles from you

if this is any indication - extrapolate out 8 years of 100 degree weather and texas may not be a good place to be --

tjadams

Ad Honoris
Mar 2009
Texas
I'm about 800 miles from Chaco Canyon, New Mexico, home of ancient Pueblo Indians.
This heat, no rain, everything is dying and animals leaving, I can see why people
picked up and left or just killed to get what they needed.

Apr 2011
Melbourne Australia
Living right now in Texas under great heat and no rain for at least two months,
I can begin to see the power of a drought.
Not a true comparison I know, but no one should underestimate the impervious power
of the weather on history.[/QUOTE
Australia has just finished a period of between ten and fifteen years of drought ( depending on how you measure it).
Reason was the Southern Oscillation Index. The sea current that flows along the Eastern Seaboard changes direction from La Nina to El Nino. This has been followed by floods. So even a change in the flow in the sea has a massive effect.
The Gulf Stream is the reason that England does not have the same climate as Newfoundland. They are on the same latitude. It doesn't need as catastrophic event as a massive meteor shower the change the climate.

davu

Ad Honorem
Jun 2010
Australia has just finished a period of between ten and fifteen years of drought
i catch only short articles on australia -- doesn't seem to get much coverage here but i could connect with the papers, etc --- that is an interesting modern happening --- the long history (15 to 20 years) of it would be a fine thing to follow up on -- and yes -- the nino's and nina's are to blame for the crash of the american southwest -- but then this is science that has only come into its own in the last 30 or so years although many have written about it over the early 20 th century only to be dismissed as "radicals" or worst "alarmists" --- and they are still being made mockery of by "modern" people -- no names being mentioned

personal observation --- the world wide roosters are coming home to roost and its going to get ugly -- i think the first place to blow up will be Africa -- and its started already -- we have had many fires in california and i know you people downunder have had one disaster after another -- no - you don't need meteorites, earthquakes or volcanoes -- we live on a dangerous planet and its not really our "friend"

Apr 2011
Melbourne Australia
i the nino's and nina's are to blame for the crash of the american southwest -- but then this is science that has only come into its own in the last 30 or so years although many have written about it over the early 20 th century only to be dismissed as "radicals" or worst "alarmists" --- and they are still being made mockery of by "modern" people -- no names being mentioned

personal observation --- the world wide roosters are coming home to roost and its going to get ugly -- i think the first place to blow up will be Africa -- and its started already -- we have had many fires in california and i know you people downunder have had one disaster after another -- no - you don't need meteorites, earthquakes or volcanoes -- we live on a dangerous planet and its not really our "friend"
It's unfortunate that Climate Change cannot be discussed by many in an objective way. In another thread on this forum I have made it plain I'm ready to discuss the issue objectively. Unfortunately after quoting one, sometimes two, articles calling anyone who supports Climate Change as alarmist, when asked to discuss the contents they become silent.
While most in populist media are concentrating on the air, I believe the sea currents are downplayed more than we realise.
I'll stay away from the well trodden path and cite the Larsen Ice Shelf in Antarctica. A large chunk of it has broken off and naturally one camp claims it is global warming. As always scientists are reluctant to jump to decisions, but they do say that it is causing a massive change. It is deflecting currents and more than that it has upset the balance of fresh to salt water in the area. This they say is beginning to have an effect on the food chain in the area. Now as the Southern Ocean is the starting point for fish population that extends towards the north, it can possibly affect fish stocks. Add to this an already looming crisis in overfishing and it takes little imagination to see future possible problems.
I also cited the Gulf Stream which starts off the Florida coast and flows up the Atlantic seaboard of USA. It's real significance is the effect it has on the temperature of the British Isles. If, for any reason, that is stopped or deflected it could change everyday life in the UK. I won't go into detail but there could be problems.
As you say, we are only now beginning to understand sea currents or even know of their existence. The Gulf Stream has a long history because sailors became aware of it in early days. The Southern Oscillation is know because it affects advanced countries around the Pacific, but recently there is evidence of an, as yet, unresearched Indian Ocean current.
It's interesting that NASA thinks it has found the reason for the 1930's American Dust Bowl event. The Jet stream failed. This jet stream was generated by the Pacific Ocean currents the Atlantic Ocean currents. The Pacific currents became cooler while the Atlantic currents became warmer. Result is too well known to elaborate on.

Last edited:

davu

Ad Honorem
Jun 2010
. The Jet stream failed
if one was to look at the history of the jet stream in the last two to three months - you will be quick to notice that the oscillations are to the north of the central states and not to the south toward texas--- this sucks the hot air of the gulf north and look what is happening -- i don't care what you call it --- its hot hot hot

ib-issi

Ad Honorem
Mar 2011
just sitting here
I am afraid this is an area ,i know nothing about guys , please tell me ,why if the sea goes in a different direction , does it affect rainfall, i will guess that winds also change direction , so rain clouds go in a different direction , but does this mean the same amount of rain falls , but just in different places ???

Similar History Discussions