The real problem with the Electoral College.

Chlodio

Forum Staff
Aug 2016
Dispargum
Given the inability of members to keep current politics out of this thread, I'm moving it to Current Events, which is in the Chamber.

Code Blue

Ad Honorem
Feb 2015
Caribbean
Trump, November 13, 2016, on “60 Minutes”
“ I would rather see it, where you went with simple votes. You know, you get 100 million votes, and somebody else gets 90 million votes, and you win. There’s a reason for doing this. Because it brings all the states into play.”

In 2012, the night Romney lost, Trump tweeted.
"The phoney electoral college made a laughing stock out of our nation. . . . The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy."
Appeal to authority fallacy? Is that progress or regress from making repeatedly false statements about history?

Is that the world you want to live in? It is however Trump says it is? L'etat c'est lui.

Personally, I don't give a hoot what Trump says, and liked the forum better when it was history and not current politics..

Last edited:

Code Blue

Ad Honorem
Feb 2015
Caribbean
Given the inability of members to keep current politics out of this thread, I'm moving it to Current Events, which is in the Chamber.
That was "nice" of you, given the inability of certain members, who will now think the rules are a joke.