The role of Spartan Women prior to Roman Conquest

Aug 2017
Canada
Hello, my name is Craig I am a student seeking to enter a graduate program in History. While attending to my studies I thought why not provide content on youtube as well? I do so to try and bring History to the youth, so its a mix of primary/secondary sourcing and humor!

This link is for my piece on Spartan Women prior to Roman Conquest. I used Sarah. B. Pomeroy's "Spartan Women" as major source for most of it!

Sep 2014
Texas
Wine is alcohol and an antibiotic. They have found no infants in the chasm. The boys slept in the barracks but visited their families and hung out with their dads. Plato and Aristotle were gay misogynists. Why would anyone listen to them? This marriage custom in the dark was from Eros and Psyche. Also Spartans dated. She knew who she was marrying. And yeah history's first gay conversion therapy, short hair and shaved pussies. Why didn't you add that? The way to make gay men straight.

Great article, sorry you think homosexuality was a choice. Guess all those naked girls were ignored. Makes me smile to think what the Spartan women thought when Alaric and his straight men arrived. The most beautiful women in Greece and the horniest Germans. A match made in romance novels.