Things like this really depresses me: ignorance about Africa

Status
Closed
May 2013
SOMEWHERE
So it possible they do not have black african dna but some or few may have southwest asian black dna,since blacks do existed in asia from the earliest times.
Blacks are not only africans,they could be found in india and in the rest of asia,of course recent africans did travel to these places and still do.
The first europeans were of africa origin,but that's another topic.

For the chinese info.
Here is some talk about that.

Do Chinese people have some African DNA? | Uniqueversal Eclectic ART

Chinese Scientist Proves The First Inhabitants Of China Were Black!

Last edited:

cachibatches

Ad Honorem
Mar 2012
So it possible they do not have black african dna but some or few may have southwest asian black dna,since blacks do existed in asia from the earliest times.
Blacks are not only africans,they could be found in india and in the rest of asia,of course recent africans did travel to these places and still do.
The first europeans were black,but that another topic.

Here is talk about that.

Do Chinese people have some African DNA? | Uniqueversal Eclectic ART

Chinese Scientist Proves The First Inhabitants Of China Were Black!
This mans work is being misrepresented. I saw an interview somewhere. All he is saying is that he now supports out of Africa, whereas he once did not. The man who wrote this article is an idiot.

The "negritos" look phenotypically similar due to convergent evolution, but as are far away as possible genotypically.

This is exactly the kind of garbage I am talking about.

By the way, the thread that you PM'd me on the other forum was shut down because, as I pointed out, the OP was not citing any real study.

Jun 2013
Universe
This mans work is being misrepresented. I saw an interview somewhere. All he is saying is that he now supports out of Africa, whereas he once did not. The man who wrote this article is an idiot.

The "negritos" look phenotypically similar due to convergent evolution, but as are far away as possible genotypically.

This is exactly the kind of garbage I am talking about.

By the way, the thread that you PM'd me on the other forum was shut down because, as I pointed out, the OP was not citing any real study.

Agreed...That is usually posted out of context. It just means Chinese people can ALSO trace their roots back to Africa like everyone else.

May 2013
SOMEWHERE
Andamanese people

The Andamanese people are the various aboriginal inhabitants of the Andaman Islands, a district of India, located in the southeastern part of the Bay of Bengal.

The Andamanese are anthropologically classified as Negritos, together with a few other isolated groups in Asia. They have a hunter-gatherer style of living and appear to have lived in substantial isolation for thousands of years. This degree of isolation is unequaled, except perhaps by the aboriginal inhabitants of Tasmania. The Andamanese are believed to be descended from the migrations which, about 60,000 years ago, brought modern humans out of Africa to India and Southeast Asia.

Jun 2013
Universe
No the title is wrong but the the point was in that video was that they did not believe they have a africa origin.
Of course there were blacks most likely in china,like those in early india or what you see in southwest asia today.
Sorry if I misunderstood you. If you me Negritos as black then you're correct. But they're not African though. Just saying. As for Indians I think you mean the Andamanese people, but they are also not African.

Now their were African(Ethiopian) rulers in parts India before. And IIRC the Swahili people sailed to China. But I can be wrong.

May 2013
SOMEWHERE
Agreed...That is usually posted out of context. It just means Chinese people can ALSO trace their roots back to Africa like everyone else.
That what i meant,the chinese like all have roots in africa,that why the title is misleading to a point,but folks that look black were in china ifyou go back far enough just like you still have some folks in india,arabia etc...
Of course i do not now if there are any blacks that still exist in china today that go way back like pre-historic times.
Has for recent africans in india they go back far,but not has far has Andamanese in india.

Africans In India: From Slaves to Generals and Rulers

or
http://exhibitions.nypl.org/africansindianocean/index2.php

Last edited:
May 2013
SOMEWHERE
Sorry if I misunderstood you. If you me Negritos as black then you're correct. But they're not African though. Just saying. As for Indians I think you mean the Andamanese people, but they are also not African.
No they are not black africans,that's what i meant but these are black folks and asian.

So when folks look for black dna it's only african and sometimes we forget blacks existed in asia,arabia,india,papua new guinea etc... and we sometimes ignore black asian dna .

These BLACKS were there before anybody else.
In the past i use forget that sometimes myself.:)
Of course african dna could still be found in asia,like arabia etc...

Last edited:
May 2013
SOMEWHERE
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Beyoku says he saw the study [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]but he is not able to post the full one for some reason.
That does not mean he was wrong.
The study was posted here by asante i think but taken down quick,but that's another topic.
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]The study has NOT really been put out for the public and it's not official because of what's happening in egypt,[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial] it's not finish[/FONT],[FONT=Verdana, Arial]but i do not want to talk about that here now.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]I told you [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]contact Son of Ra or [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Beyoku [/FONT]for further info.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]

[/FONT]

Last edited:
Jun 2013
Universe
No they are not black africans,that's what i meant but these are black folks and asian.

So when folks look for black dna it's only african and sometimes we forget blacks existed in asia,arabia,india,papua new guinea etc... and we sometimes ignore black asian dna .

These BLACKS were there before anybody else.
In the past i use forget that sometimes myself.:)
Of course african dna could still be found in asia,like arabia etc...

I fully get what you mean now. Again sorry for misunderstanding you. People who are not well versed on this may misunderstand you.

They're only black in the sense of phenotype.

cachibatches

Ad Honorem
Mar 2012
Andamanese people

The Andamanese people are the various aboriginal inhabitants of the Andaman Islands, a district of India, located in the southeastern part of the Bay of Bengal.

The Andamanese are anthropologically classified as Negritos, together with a few other isolated groups in Asia. They have a hunter-gatherer style of living and appear to have lived in substantial isolation for thousands of years. This degree of isolation is unequaled, except perhaps by the aboriginal inhabitants of Tasmania. The Andamanese are believed to be descended from the migrations which, about 60,000 years ago, brought modern humans out of Africa to India and Southeast Asia.
Cell,

Status
Closed