Time before Time - Was there another civilization before Ours ?

Status
Closed
PierreStromberg, since specious is superficially plausible, but actually wrong, I'd have to use former pres.Bill Clinton's..
" Depends on what IS is" definition.

I tend to trust the original finders/owners of this artifact and doubt the latter story of the naysayers, that some worker left his spark plug on the rocks in the 1920s and it got encased in solid strata.

The naysayers story that this is a 1920s Champion spark plug has a few probs...some of which, that Mr.Lane claims whats being displayed is NOT what he found and then the item that he found was crude device and therefore less sophisticated from your garden variety 1920s Champion spark plug.

His rock trophy at the time had some wires different from the Champion more advanced engineering.But ,please let put an end to this thread, since I'm getting in hot water with the contrarians.They hate ancient texts, archaeological evidence, cave petroglyphs etc

Maybe I should write a thread titled..." Donald Trump's Army vs Julius Caesar's legions. Who wins ?" Then I guess I'll blend in and become popular...wink wink
"I tend to trust the original finders/owners of this artifact and doubt the latter story of the naysayers, that some worker left his spark plug on the rocks in the 1920s and it got encased in solid strata."

Okay, I'm not sure how much reading comprehension you possess but you do understand that _I_ am the naysayer and I have personally met and spoken with the family and arranged for the artifact to be examined by geologists within the last year and installed for display at the Pacific Science Museum, right?

As for "a few probs", can you please explain, in detail, what these problems are? Wallace Lane has been dead for decades. So how can he claim what's being displayed at the Pacific Science Museum isn't what he found?

Explain, with photographic evidence, how his "rock trophy at the time had some wires different from the Champion" spark plug.

When I examined the artifact last May in the presence of one of the co-discoverer's family, I was even able to stage my photos to exactly match the photo of the original two halves. So explain the differences.

Vaeltaja

Ad Honorem
Sep 2012
Could just as well be as simple as the classic 'runner sculpture' of Paavo Nurmi (b. 1897) found from aboard the Swedish man-o-war Vasa which sank on its maiden voyage in 1628. That sculpture was placed there as a prank by the Finnish university students when the Swedish were lifting the ship. Luckily they came forward with the real story so no conspiracy stories came from that.

Mar 2019
Kansas
When I examined the artifact last May in the presence of one of the co-discoverer's family, I was even able to stage my photos to exactly match the photo of the original two halves. So explain the differences.
Oh please... you naysayers always approach these things with logic, systematic processes and knowledge. There is really no room for 'facts' or people who posses them in these threads.

:winktongue::winktongue::winktongue:

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
PierreStromberg, since specious is superficially plausible, but actually wrong, I'd have to use former pres.Bill Clinton's..
" Depends on what IS is" definition.

I tend to trust the original finders/owners of this artifact and doubt the latter story of the naysayers, that some worker left his spark plug on the rocks in the 1920s and it got encased in solid strata.

The naysayers story that this is a 1920s Champion spark plug has a few probs...some of which, that Mr.Lane claims whats being displayed is NOT what he found and then the item that he found was crude device and therefore less sophisticated from your garden variety 1920s Champion spark plug.

His rock trophy at the time had some wires different from the Champion more advanced engineering.But ,please let put an end to this thread, since I'm getting in hot water with the contrarians.They hate ancient texts, archaeological evidence, cave petroglyphs etc

Maybe I should write a thread titled..." Donald Trump's Army vs Julius Caesar's legions. Who wins ?" Then I guess I'll blend in and become popular...wink wink

Last chance. Take this nonsense somewhere else, or be permanently removed from the forum.

Jul 2017
Neverland
Last chance. Take this nonsense somewhere else, or be permanently removed from the forum.

Naomasa298, point taken. Can I please request, that this thread be either shut or completely deleted, if possible?
I was careful to post mostly benign material...Dating, and avoid at all costs the most disturbing Geneteics and DNA
,that is coming to light in the last 20 or so years.
Will be forever grateful.

Mar 2018
UK
How about trusting scientific analysis and facts, rather than wishes of any group of people?

specul8

Ad Honorem
Oct 2016
Australia
So, 'you have been careful not to[ post genetic information that has come to light and is 'most disturbing' .

One last attempt at tantalizing and suggesting 'most disturbing' proof - but cant post it here due to forum rules, eh ?

Stop pretending you have the proof but are restricted in posting it .

Give it up ! Or go post it where you CAN post genetic info.

Status
Closed