UFO in Dečani?

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
Here's my take on one possibility, and there are other odd flying patens and other things in Roumanian churches, too:
Aliens attacked!
I agree with others that the Ancient Aliens stuff is to be ignored, as those individuals damage history and archaeology and UFOlogy simultaneously with their nonsense. However, there is no reason to conclude that ancient peoples weren't having the same kind of experiences and encounters folks were having in the 19th century or the 1940's or '50s. The RAND document also points this out:
UFOs: What To Do?

The idea that these are OUR craft or test craft is even more ridiculous than AA silliness.

Nov 2016
Germany
These images are among the main arguments of the Alien Astronauts theory. The unusual styling and scenery is in any case in need of explanation. Certainly it won't help to smash the TV screen, Mr. Booger :)

1560885222082.png

1560885535242.png

1560885242161.png

1560885372679.png

Last edited:
Jun 2018
New Hampshire
Here's my take on one possibility, and there are other odd flying patens and other things in Roumanian churches, too:
Aliens attacked!
I agree with others that the Ancient Aliens stuff is to be ignored, as those individuals damage history and archaeology and UFOlogy simultaneously with their nonsense. However, there is no reason to conclude that ancient peoples weren't having the same kind of experiences and encounters folks were having in the 19th century or the 1940's or '50s. The RAND document also points this out:

The idea that these are OUR craft or test craft is even more ridiculous than AA silliness.
Encounters during the 19th century? I thought alleged UFO/Extraterrestrial encounters were a 20th century, post Second World War phenomenon?

Maki

Ad Honorem
Jan 2017
Republika Srpska
Ancient Aliens is a fun show, but it is still clearly pseudohistory with an agenda. They are twisting facts and sometimes outright lying in order to connect everything to aliens. According to the show, every great human had an even greater alien behind them. Seriously, Da Vinci, Tesla, Washington etc. They connected all of them to aliens.

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
Encounters during the 19th century? I thought alleged UFO/Extraterrestrial encounters were a 20th century, post Second World War phenomenon?
Swamp Booger, there are a lot! I went through the historic newspaper databases and collected many of the best ones here:
Historic UFO Encounters: Newspaper Articles
They are not in chronological order, and that helps the reader to see that they are the same phenomenon across time.. in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, they were described as mystery "airships". Articles at the time discussed how they could NOT be dirigibles. You can join Fortean Forum for free, read those old articles, and never sleep again! There are some really mind-blowing ones, too..
Ancient Aliens is a fun show, but it is still clearly pseudohistory with an agenda. They are twisting facts and sometimes outright lying in order to connect everything to aliens. According to the show, every great human had an even greater alien behind them. Seriously, Da Vinci, Tesla, Washington etc. They connected all of them to aliens.
I've seen that! Eventually I was only able to watch it with the sound off (some nice footage of archaeological sites), but in the end turned it off completely. Tsoukalos, Childress et al., make me angry with their nonsense and misinterpretation of iconography :angry:

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
Oct 2009
San Diego
Aliens attacked!

There are no space aliens flying around.
the U in UFO stands for Unidentified.

to even suppose they are alien spacecraft is a leap of illogic that surpasses all reason.

Back in the olde days- Before the more recent spate of flying Saucer sightings, UFO sightings universally describe "cigar" shaped craft. Because of the effect of balloons ans zeppelins on the public imagination.

It is beyond unreasonable to suggest that Space Aliens have managed to create a technology that can evade EVERY from of detection, EXCEPT for shaky handed doofi who can not operate the focus ring on a camera.

We have video footage of the FIRST plane hitting the WTC- footage of meteors- all manner of entirely unpredictable events, and YET, someone with a video camera was close enough by to capture clear, in focus ans unequivocal imagery of the event.

Today, nearly every human being on earth has a video camera on their person at all times.

And yet the photographic 'evidence' falls into a predictable pattern of blurry images of objects that can not be determined to be anything at all, and shaky lights in the night sky.
( apparently, the space aliens can travel across interstellar space, but have yet to master venetian blind technology when trying to conceal themselves from detection )

This pattern of evidence that is always inconclusive has a rational explanation.... There are No space alien UFOS.
that is, whenever CLEAR and unequivocal evidence of a UFO IS collected- it clearly shows something that is NOT a UFO- and so is discarded as not being evidence of a space alien craft.
And because there actually are no space alien craft to capture clear evidence of... there are No clear images of space aliens craft.

This leaves ONLY the unclear, equivocal and non-definitive images that believers can Imagine to show an alien spaceship.

That- and obvious fakes and con jobs like the alien autopsy.

Similar History Discussions