UFOs, God and the Great Pyramids

Jun 2006
celtman
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=50704

God, UFOs and the Great Pyramid
New documentary looks at who built Egypt's monuments

Who really built the great pyramids of Egypt?

In school, students are taught that the pharoahs used slave labor and existing technology to build tombs for themselves.

But is there more to the story?

How could the precise measurements have been calculated? How could massive stones be cut with such precision? How could they have been quarried and moved into place?

Producer Ken Klein has delivered one of the most compelling documentaries on the subject, making the case that the pharaohs were not responsible for the Giza plateau pyramids. It's called "The Lost Legend of the Great Pyramid: The Pillar of Enoch."

"It is a matter of archaeological fact that none of the fourth dynasty kings put their names on the pyramids supposedly constructed in their times, yet all other pyramids of Egypt had hundreds of official inscriptions, leaving us no doubt about which kings built them," he says.
Even those archaeologists who still stubbornly subscribe to the "tomb theory" of the pyramid do not believe that a queen or anyone else was ever buried in the limestone chamber.

Mysterious legends and records tell of watermarks that were clearly visible on the limestone casing stones of the Great Pyramids suggesting that the Great Pyramid existed before the pharaohs during the great flood of Noah's time.

Although much research remains to be done in these areas, legend, archaeology, mathematics and earth sciences seem to indicate that the Great Pyramid was a monumental device for gathering knowledge and information to be revealed and decoded at a latter time for the spiritual benefit of human beings.

Jun 2006
Montana Mountains
When was the great flood of Noah supposed to take place?

And I highly doubt Aliens built the pyramids, although it is interesting that none of the fourth dynasty kings put their names on the tombs.

Jun 2006
The inside of the great pyramis is hollow at sections rising upward thus limiting the amount of stone needed and limiting the weight of the structure. If you crawl into the upper most chamber, way in a corner, is a small piece of writing that reads "Chufu's boys" It was left there by some of them men who actually built the darn thing. It is the most remarkable thing about the great pyramid. It is a piece of humanization left behind.

By the way, I hope your school isn't teaching that slaves built the pyramid. That idea was given up 20 years agor.

Lord_Cronus

Historum Emeritas
Jun 2006
Georgia
I don't see how they came to the conclusion that it was built by slaves. Egypt didn't even have a slave system.

May 2011
you know, it's funny -- so, the wheel wasn't around until sometime around 3,500 BCE, when the samarians invented this very basic tool. so obviously, the level of relevant knowlegde of use of tools was very basic. and i find it hard to believe that in the 5 centuries after invention of the wheel, that enough knowledge of other tools and skills (physics, math) necessary for construction of the pyramids were developed.

it just doesn't seem logical at all to me.

Mar 2011
I don't see how they came to the conclusion that it was built by slaves. Egypt didn't even have a slave system.
I was about to say the same thing. They used skilled artisans, and much of the workforce was only involved, I think, after harvest time. I also think I heard there was a tendency for workers to go on strike if condition didn't suit. It would seem to more things change the more they stay the same.
Workers strike: During Ramesses III's massive construction programme at Thebes a strike was recorded. In the summer of Ramesses' 29th year (c. 1165 BC), the scribe Amennakhte delivered a formal complaint about the situation to the Temple of Horemheb, part of the large administrative complex of Medinet Habu. The letter stated 'One and a half khar of grain [about 168lbs] have been taken from us ... we are dying, we cannot live...'.

Although a payment was soon forthcoming, the poor conditions continued and later that same year the two gangs stopped work and marched to one of the royal mortuary temples where they staged what would now be called a sit-in. This action was repeated on the following day within the compound of another temple, until the complaints were recorded and sent to the administrators of Thebes.
Ancient Egypt - Deir el Medina

OpanaPointer

Ad Honoris
Dec 2010
Near St. Louis.
Aliens cross interstellar space with technology beyond anything we can do right now, leave along 4,000 years ago. They visit our planet and the only signs they leave are piles of rocks? Really?

OpanaPointer

Ad Honoris
Dec 2010
Near St. Louis.
Oooh, oohh, (waves hand frantically) what about the Hebrews? :lol:

(Strange that no records exist of tens of thousands of people in a society where they kept track of the number of mummified cats they had, isn't it?)

Feb 2008
trapped inside a hominid skull
The work gangs that made the pyramids left graffiti. Each gang was in competition with the other. The graffiti said things like," Osiris's drunkards are the best" etc. It is amusing to think of drunk extraterrestrials doing manual labor and hanging out at the local pub. Huge work camps were established that contained many pubs.
Also,
Noah's flood is a myth.