Unparalleled-The Catholic/Christian equal treatment of LGBT

Status
Closed

JoanOfArc007

Ad Honorem
Dec 2015
USA
But Christian churches and bodies are very prominent in campaign against LGBT rights. Here in Australia they reserve the right to sack any LGBT employees.
In the USA Christian liberals voices have helped prevail in providing more and more rights to LGBT over the years to get us to where we are today. Conservative Christians have been unable to for example reverse same sex marriage in the USA. Perhaps in that regard there are similarities between Australia and The USA. And in some ways both Australia and the USA can improve specifically wrt job security for LGBT...that matter can be tricky because it involved private companies. But still countries such as The USA, Australia and the Christian majority countries of North and South American along with Europe maintain a very liberal society today wrt treatment of LGBT compared to the rest of the world.

JoanOfArc007

Ad Honorem
Dec 2015
USA
Oy vey... I DID comment on that map. See my comment, post #29.

I'm going to report your post(s) here. This isn't echo chamber. You've made a bunch of assertions that have been challenged and called out by myself and others. When (and it isn't often) you deign to respond, you offer no serious or respectable rebuttal, no, you just respond with more random and/or irrelevant opinions, facts or figures; that or you move the goalposts of the discussion.
Post reported^ You are misinterpreting my posts with threats included based on poor reasoning. You can not demand other people to post as you want. You openly saying you will report my posts is wrong on your part, I have not committed any sort of rulebreakers. This will be my one and only response to you reporting my posts publicly. Im ready when you are for a civil conversation. But any sort of response from you where you say you will report my post or any sort of demeaning language from you toward me will not get a response.

Last edited:

Menshevik

Ad Honorem
Dec 2012
here
Post reported^ Your are misinterpreting my posts with threats included based on poor reasoning. You can not demand other people to post as you want. You openly saying you will report my posts is wrong on your part, I have not committed any sort of rulebreakers. This will be my one and only response to you reporting my posts publicly. Im ready when you are for a civil conversation. But any sort of response from you where you say you will report my post or any sort of demeaning language from you toward me will not get a response.
"Threats?" ......Really? Where? Pray tell.

JoanOfArc007

Ad Honorem
Dec 2015
USA
"Threats?" ......Really? Where? Pray tell.
We are having a conversation here . And you reported my post which personally offended me because I have not reported your posts until you reported mine publicly.

Can we be friends? Honestly I thought if anything when I firstly saw you posting itt, that you would be perhaps like what I had to say, I guess not though but thats ok.

Whats going on here is we have a disagreement, and thats a part of thread topics, nothing wrong in having a disagreement.

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
You know what? I see no history whatsoever here.

I see a lot of anecdotes, conjecture, correlating and cherry picking in an attempt to paint a particular religion in a positive light.

JoanOfArc007 - this is your final warning, Historum is NOT your soapbox. It is a forum to discuss HISTORY. Got that? Not, look, here's a whole bunch of stories that show how wonderful Muslims and Christians are, or here are a bunch of pictures that show how Muslims and Christians are exactly alike because they wear Nike trainers or whatever.

Discuss HISTORY, or be removed. Got that?

THREAD CLOSED.

Reactions: Menshevik
Status
Closed