USA Kills Top Iranian General

Maki

Ad Honorem
Jan 2017
Republika Srpska
Off-topic, but do you think that without the events in Kosovo in 1999, Serbia would have been willing to join NATO?
No. Kosovo was just the final stage. NATO was consistently opposed to the Serbs throughout the entirety of the Yugoslav Wars. Don't forget they bombed the Bosnian Serbs in '95.

Soleimani's involvement in Bosnia is not really shocking. As I said, Iran was a big ally to the Bosnian Muslims and Soleimani was known for his foreign activities. Hezbollah was also present in Bosnia. They were involved in quite a few crimes. As I said, I have very little sympathy for the Islamic Republic but I still cannot support Soleimani's killing, especially the way it happened.

Reactions: Futurist

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
No. Kosovo was just the final stage. NATO was consistently opposed to the Serbs throughout the entirety of the Yugoslav Wars. Don't forget they bombed the Bosnian Serbs in '95.

Soleimani's involvement in Bosnia is not really shocking. As I said, Iran was a big ally to the Bosnian Muslims and Soleimani was known for his foreign activities. Hezbollah was also present in Bosnia. They were involved in quite a few crimes. As I said, I have very little sympathy for the Islamic Republic but I still cannot support Soleimani's killing, especially the way it happened.
Out of curiosity--what do you think that a more impartial NATO intervention in Bosnia should have looked like?

Oct 2018
Sydney
Reactions: Menshevik

deaf tuner

Ad Honoris
Oct 2013
Europix
Out of curiosity--what do you think that a more impartial NATO intervention in Bosnia should have looked like?
Stay out of it.

It messed into something that didn't know how to handle, and, in the end, it made more harm then good to everyone in the region and to NATO itself.

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
Stay out of it.

It messed into something that didn't know how to handle, and, in the end, it made more harm then good to everyone in the region and to NATO itself.
I thought that Bosnia was already a total mess even before the NATO intervention there, though?