Vladimir Putin Speech and Russia's most recent nuclear powered missile

sparky

Ad Honorem
Jan 2017
Sydney
China is very careful to keep it's options open
they want to be wooed , will smile beguilingly in return but generally play hard to get

by the way have you noticed in Pompeo speech a reference to "other countries" making "illegal "claims on their territorial waters
that's a kick in the head for Canada

Dec 2017
-------
Reactions: sparky
Dec 2017
-------
Putin asked to quickly develop a defense against hypersonic weapons.
“Sooner or later such weapons will appear in the leading countries of the world. And it’s better for us if it’s later for them. ”

Russia is already developing defense shield against hypersonic weapons.

PS All those money Americans spent on defense shields around the world in the last 3-4 decades.

Last edited:

royal744

Ad Honoris
Jul 2013
San Antonio, Tx
Putin asked to quickly develop a defense against hypersonic weapons.
“Sooner or later such weapons will appear in the leading countries of the world. And it’s better for us if it’s later for them. ”

Russia is already developing defense shield against hypersonic weapons.

PS All those money Americans spent on defense shields around the world in the last 3-4 decades.
Yeah, yeah...the US can afford it...can the Russians?

janusdviveidis

Ad Honorem
Mar 2014
Lithuania
When Soviet Union tried to mach USA at spending country collapsed and they lost good chunk of territory. Of course they think that if they act same second time results miraculously going to be different. What is definition of madness?

Dec 2017
-------
When Soviet Union tried to mach USA at spending country collapsed and they lost good chunk of territory. Of course they think that if they act same second time results miraculously going to be different. What is definition of madness?
Janus! I am a Belarusian. Dzukai called us Gudai. I consider you as our own. You maynot know the Russians will defend their territories at all cost. Irrespective the cost. Even if it cost a 'penny' or plenty.

I am learning Lithuanian. Don't know why. :)