Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3

Status
Closed

tornada

Ad Honoris
Mar 2013
India
Given the fact that there are two threads discussing largely the same matter, what exactly was the purpose in opening another new thread? Unless ofcourse you just want a multiplicity of venues to push your Russophobic agenda?

constantine

Ad Honorem
Oct 2012
It's not very often I see eye to eye with our sitting president, but this time I have to take my hat off to him, his response to Russia's threats was timely and appropriate:

'An attack on one is an attack on all. So if, in such a moment, you ever ask again, "who will come to help," you’ll know the answer – the NATO alliance, including the armed forces of the United States of America. We'll be here for Estonia. We will be here for Latvia. We will be here for Lithuania.'

Nemowork

Ad Honorem
Jan 2011
South of the barcodes
Lets see

Barroso amd Putin talk by phone

Barroso claims Putin said he could invade Ukraine and be in Kiev in two weeks

Putin says it was an explanation, proof there are no Russian troops present or the rebels would have been in Kiev by now.

Everyone calls Putin a monster

Putin threatens to release tapes of the conversation

Barosso admits that actually his interpretation of the conversation might have been confused but Putin is still a monster. So there!

Poroshenko then claims that Putin said not only could he be in Kiev but Vilnius and Warsaw.

The internet then goes wild because everybody knows what he said to Barosso about invading Kiev so it must be true.

constantine

Ad Honorem
Oct 2012
Lets see

Barroso amd Putin talk by phone

Barroso claims Putin said he could invade Ukraine and be in Kiev in two weeks

Putin says it was an explanation, proof there are no Russian troops present or the rebels would have been in Kiev by now.

Everyone calls Putin a monster

Putin threatens to release tapes of the conversation

Barosso admits that actually his interpretation of the conversation might have been confused but Putin is still a monster. So there!

Poroshenko then claims that Putin said not only could he be in Kiev but Vilnius and Warsaw.

The internet then goes wild because everybody knows what he said to Barosso about invading Kiev so it must be true.
We all know what he was saying, but he was trying to bolster his position by claiming to have capabilities he really doesn't have; I'd guess Putin neglected to mention that though he could be in Riga in two days Russia probably couldn't withstand the total war that would subsequently be waged against him by the US and the NATO alliance.

It's good to remind the world that we will stand up to Russia and that Putin's claims aren't matched by his capabilities.

MarshallBudyonny

Ad Honorem
Apr 2013
New Verulamium
The only source for this comment has been Petro Poroshenko, so I think it's fair to dismiss this on grounds of a lack of reliability.

Status
Closed