Was Ancient Greece essentially a Middle Eastern civilization?

Persians as many caucus families had regions that expanded all the way to Turkey not just Iran. Persia was not a border country. These indo Euro families come from the caucus regions that migrated west into Europe and East into india. kurdish people, slavic people, Armenians, Persians, Greeks, and their neighboring civilizations like Assyrians, Babylonians, and Phoenicians lived near each other. Everyone wants to play the oh that is my land not yours, to be honest they all had part around those regions and sometime somewhere in the past all come from one tribe that split into two, three, four, and so on. Research shows indo family languages link.
Ok, I got your point.

Persians as many caucus families had regions that expanded all the way to Turkey not just Iran. Persia was not a border country. These indo Euro families come from the caucus regions that migrated west into Europe and East into india. kurdish people, slavic people, Armenians, Persians, Greeks, and their neighboring civilizations like Assyrians, Babylonians, and Phoenicians lived near each other. Everyone wants to play the oh that is my land not yours, to be honest they all had part around those regions and sometime somewhere in the past all come from one tribe that split into two, three, four, and so on. Research shows indo family languages link.
Ok, I got your point.
Like I said these tribes went into west and east and the mind twisting part is that
IRAN(Aryans) Aryana, a Greek tribe who went East all the way into India thousands of years ago pushed the native Susa people southward . Its like back and forth migration. They always been in these regions. Greeks have strongly put their DNA into these regions for thousands of years. Its like they went back and forth for generations fighting each other conquering each other and share ancestory DNA

Like I said these tribes went into west and east and the mind twisting part is that
IRAN(Aryans) Aryana, a Greek tribe who went East all the way into India thousands of years ago pushed the native Susa people southward . Its like back and forth migration. They always been in these regions. Greeks have strongly put their DNA into these regions for thousands of years. Its like they went back and forth for generations fighting each other conquering each other and share ancestory DNA
And I am lost again? Greek=Aryans?

Search Indo- European Migrations
Search Indo- European Migrations[/QUOT
I have and I get that. What I dont get is that Aryans were a Greek tribe?? Could you enlighten me about that.
Have you heard the Graeco-Aryan it is a race that has roots with Armenians, Greeks, and people from the indus valleys and persia.
the Kurgan hypothesis, Graeco-Aryan is also known as "Late Proto-Indo-European" or "Late Indo-European" to suggest that Graeco-Aryan forms a dialect group, which corresponds to the latest stage of linguistic unity in the Indo-European homeland in the early part of the 3rd millennium BC. By 2500 BC, Proto-Greek and Proto-Indo-Iranian had separated, moving westward and eastward from the Pontic Steppe.

Yes. Allthough it is a hypothesis and even if true it doesn`t claim that Aryans were a Greek tribe.
Its hypothesis because the limited evidence they have, but pottery, religion, art, chariots, and mainly language link. The greek Gods have a lot of similarities with the Hindu gods. The Philosophy of the religions are very similar. Before zoroastism the Indo Iranians believed in similar religion. Watch this video
Watch "Similarities Between Greek and Persian" on YouTube

Its hypothesis because the limited evidence they have, but pottery, religion, art, chariots, and mainly language link. The greek Gods have a lot of similarities with the Hindu gods. The Philosophy of the religions are very similar. Before zoroastism the Indo Iranians believed in similar religion. Watch this video
Watch "Similarities Between Greek and Persian" on YouTube
Even if Greeks and Persians have similarities and even if they have same origins, that does not mean that Aryans (or Persians) are a Greek tribe. Do you see my point?

Similar History Discussions