Was Viking king Halfdan the Black an African?

Nov 2018
Osterburg
Now maybe you understand why we need their help as bone marrow and liver donars and not yours. They are the number 1 match for our region. But due to white Supremacy and false teachings of history by Americans in schools and online it's hard to ask this man for their help.
Personally I don't blame them. Many of us in current form look white to them rather than the same mischlinge. This makes it very hard for them to believe we're the same Vlachs(Blachs).

Mar 2018
UK
New theory:
Rascal Von Manor is an experimental AI created by spammers trying to get around forum spam filters. I can think of no other reason for the constant misuse of the reply button, and the utter lack of coherence.

Nov 2018
Osterburg
New theory:
Rascal Von Manor is an experimental AI created by spammers trying to get around forum spam filters. I can think of no other reason for the constant misuse of the reply button, and the utter lack of coherence.
Now I'm a AI experiment because you guys don't know your own history.
I use the reply to post in snall chunks because some people have small brains and lose focus when reading long posts. Just as the person that continued to mislead with his post after I posted how people living on my land think and how it works in this region. My guess is American White Supremacy is looking to ban Swabians from posting true information on European history. Ironic and moronic isn't it?
Regardless of the fact my posts ended this subject in whole.
You should make a policy that states No Native Europeans can comment on European History. Put it within the History banner.
Blacks:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw0D-Lp-mnKRAQk1ZsznGOg4&cshid=1542480014099

Last edited:
Colours don't always have the same meaning in different cultures at different times. Let's take the colours White, Red and Black as an example. White can mean 'good', black 'evil' and red 'pain'. Together, many see a Nazi inspiration. In fact these three colours at one time may have marked the 3 stages of a female during her life cycle, divided between pre pubescence, post pubescent and post menopausal. These colours appear as such in many religions, possibly even with the pyramids of Egypt.

Black in this religious context can mean both death and wisdom.

Similar History Discussions