Western v Eastern Historiography

Aug 2019
North
What are the main differencies /points of contention between the western and eastern global historiography?

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
The following may be off topic, but anyhow: Why is it that germans say that macedonians are indo- germanic instead of indo- european ethnicity?
That I honestly don't know and I've honestly never previously heard anyone--German or not--actually say this.

Oct 2012
The following may be off topic, but anyhow: Why is it that germans say that macedonians are indo- germanic instead of indo- european ethnicity?
Because in German the word is indogermanisch insted of indo-european . That does apply to all indo-europeans, not just Macedonians.

Aug 2019
North
Because in German the word is indogermanisch insted of indo-european . That does apply to all indo-europeans, not just Macedonians.
That I know, it makes sense. But why use "germanisches" instead of "europaeisches"?

Aug 2019
North
Is it because the hittites had a very similar vocabulary to the german [I watched a german documentary on this topic]? Maybe germans believe that through the paeonians [who originaly also were an anatolian people] they have a connection to the macedonians? If this case is case, the german practice makes sense to me.

Aug 2019
North
Is it because the hittites had a very similar vocabulary to the german [I watched a german documentary on this topic]? Maybe germans believe that through the paeonians [who originaly also were an anatolian people] they have a connection to the macedonians? If this is the case, the german practice makes sense to me.