What conversations would you like to see between historical figures?

Oct 2018
Sydney
Another interesting one would be to see a round-table discussion consisting of Augustus, Marcus Aurelius, Diocletian, Constantine, Justinian and Heraclius on what it means to lead the Romans.

Feb 2019
Thrace
Another interesting one would be to see a round-table discussion consisting of Augustus, Marcus Aurelius, Diocletian, Constantine, Justinian and Heraclius on what it means to lead the Romans.
Btw, what about intellectual debates? I find the idea of different schools of thought confronting each other before mass media fascinating. (the Greco-Buddhist syncretism from Bactria after Alexander's conquest for example must have been staggering)

Which of the debates between contemporaries from my OP would you like most to see (provided they understand each other's language)?

Oct 2018
Sydney
Btw, what about intellectual debates? I find the idea of different schools of thought confronting each other before mass media fascinating. (the Greco-Buddhist syncretism from Bactria after Alexander's conquest for example must have been staggering)

Which of the debates between contemporaries from my OP would you like most to see (provided they understand each other's language)?
The Buddha-Alcibiades and Newton-Voltaire ones would be great.

Reactions: Openminded