What could the Mexican soldiers who "disarmed" American Soldiers on U.S. soil be charged with?

Status
Closed
Oct 2009
San Diego
Hispanics are considered white. Oh snap, Mr "You're a racist if you don't agree with me" doesn't know how categorizing race/ethnicity is conducted in the USA. LOLOLOL
No- actually- they are not. Here In the USA Hispanics consider themselves 'people of color'- and in questionnaires regarding race- hispanic is listed separately from white. so- snap right back at you.

But actually the comment was targeted at Trump's infamous remark suggesting the US needed more immigrants from NORWAY. And folks don't get any whiter than that.

Again... a thinly veiled racism suggesting that SOME shades of immigrant are less objectionable than others.

Every foreign terrorist that ever attacked inside the US came in thru an airport. Not across the southern border.
And MOST terrorist attacks inside the US were perpetrated by Americans.

And no one is a racist because they disagree with ME, per se.
They are a racist if they feel the southern border with Mexico is a CRISIS.
If they are more concerned with brown skinned people crossing the desert illegally than they are with the ACTUAL points of mass entry- the airports.

Anyone falling for the narrative that illegal immigration is a PROBLEM for a country that NEEDS population growth to fuel capitalist economic growth is falling for that narrative because of some unease they feel about people that LOOK different coming into their communities.

Anyone who fails to notice that the GOP had TOTAL power for 2 years and yet REFUSED to fund the wall- or do anything effective about illegal immigration, and yet STILL buys their hysteria over what is nothing but a wedge issue over nothing is either a racist- or just a fanboy of an ideology they don't realize is manipulating them.

Jul 2016
USA
No- actually- they are not. Here In the USA Hispanics consider themselves 'people of color'- and in questionnaires regarding race- hispanic is listed separately from white. so- snap right back at you.

But actually the comment was targeted at Trump's infamous remark suggesting the US needed more immigrants from NORWAY. And folks don't get any whiter than that.

Again... a thinly veiled racism suggesting that SOME shades of immigrant are less objectionable than others.

Every foreign terrorist that ever attacked inside the US came in thru an airport. Not across the southern border.
And MOST terrorist attacks inside the US were perpetrated by Americans.

And no one is a racist because they disagree with ME, per se.
They are a racist if they feel the southern border with Mexico is a CRISIS.
If they are more concerned with brown skinned people crossing the desert illegally than they are with the ACTUAL points of mass entry- the airports.

Anyone falling for the narrative that illegal immigration is a PROBLEM for a country that NEEDS population growth to fuel capitalist economic growth is falling for that narrative because of some unease they feel about people that LOOK different coming into their communities.

Anyone who fails to notice that the GOP had TOTAL power for 2 years and yet REFUSED to fund the wall- or do anything effective about illegal immigration, and yet STILL buys their hysteria over what is nothing but a wedge issue over nothing is either a racist- or just a fanboy of an ideology they don't realize is manipulating them.
They're still considered white. White Hispanic or White Other. Still white.

They can call themselves People of Color, nonbinary wolf kin for all they want. Legally, they're white.

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
I don't care if you're insulted. Your sensitive feelings regarding the difference between a soldier and a sailor are not my responsibility to coddle.

Sailors are members of the armed forces, supposedly trained to be proficient at the equipment they are charged with operating. No different than soldiers.
( oh- and Marines- technically- are a Navy department ) IF a soldier is supposed to know where he is because he can operate a GPS- the Sailors navigating a warship are supposed to be even more certain of Their position.

THAT was the referent.
You seem completely unable to disagree RESPECTFULLY with other members in any thread I have ever seen you participate in. I have multiple reports about your behaviour, and this is not the first time you have been called out on this.

You have been a member for more than long enough to know what the rules are, and it's about time you realised that they apply equally to you.

You are suspended for one month.

Status
Closed