What do you think of Knightfall?

Jul 2015
Australia
I am looking for another medieval themed TV series to watch. I saw Mark Hamill has joined Knightfall too. Is this TV series worth watching?

MG1962a

Ad Honorem
Mar 2019
Kansas
I am looking for another medieval themed TV series to watch. I saw Mark Hamill has joined Knightfall too. Is this TV series worth watching?
I have enjoyed it. I suspect the serious crusader historians here might shred it.

Jun 2018
New York
I couldn't get past episode 4. Forced myself to get that far to give it a fair enough shake. The Holy Grail mystery is the most interesting part, but it always seemed to be getting over shadowed by other plots. Loved the sets and the actors did well though. Costumes were cool too.

Oh also that part where some guys arms is chopped off, mail and all. Yeah, that annoyed me a lot. (I still pushed through to the end of episode 4, but that was the last straw for me).

Whether you enjoy it or not is up to you. I can usually forgive TV for not being 'accurate' so that wasn't the issue I had with it. I just wanted more stuff with the Templar's, not the Queen.

Maki

Ad Honorem
Jan 2017
Republika Srpska
It tried to be grey like GoT and present both their protagonists and antagonists as flawed people, but they went too far and basically the villains ended up being more sympathetic than the heroes. They tried to fix this in the last episode (I won't spoil it for you), but it was too little too late.

Apr 2018
Upland, Sweden
The Last Kingdom is pretty good! I love the whole Anglo-Saxon/ Danish/ Celtic set up, and how they've tried to make it a bit "gritty historically realistic" without just assuming the absolute worst of everyone. Great series.

Reactions: Niobe
Feb 2019
Pennsylvania, US
The Last Kingdom is pretty good! I love the whole Anglo-Saxon/ Danish/ Celtic set up, and how they've tried to make it a bit "gritty historically realistic" without just assuming the absolute worst of everyone. Great series.
The Last Kingdom is really good... I haven't watched the 3rd season yet but the first two were terribly addicting!

Reactions: NordicDemosthenes