What if 9/11 turned out to be Chinese false flag?

Nov 2014
ph
What would Chinese US relations be like in the 2000s, if US intelligence eventually found out after investigating for a few years that the September 11 attacks were actually funded by the Chinese as a false flag operation, in order to distract from China's rise, basically they found out that the Chinese were funding Al Qaeda in order to US divert to the attention from the Western Pacific to the Middle East and Central Asia.

Dan Howard

Ad Honorem
Aug 2014
Australia
The Bush administration never cared who attacked the Twin Towers. If they had, they would have invaded Saudi Arabia and not Iraq.

Reactions: Edratman
Aug 2011
The Castle Anthrax
Then it would have gone down as one of the worst attempts at a false flag ever, given that once the US discovered PRC involvement, the US would have given untold more attention, not less, to China.

The whole Iraq thing was odd from the beginning. I don't think it was in anyway related to 9/11, that was the reason for actions in Afghanistan. I seem to remember a one, Hans Blix, from the distinguished order of United blue helmets who searched high and low in Iraq but could not find nuclear weapons that were previously there? Seemingly it all culminated with a rather unkempt Saddam Hussein being hoisted from a hole in the sand, but somewhere along the way ISIS, ISIL, The Islamic State, or whatever is brutally introduced to the world? I'm not sure. It was a bit confusing.

Nov 2014
ph
Then it would have gone down as one of the worst attempts at a false flag ever, given that once the US discovered PRC involvement, the US would have given untold more attention, not less, to China.

The whole Iraq thing was odd from the beginning. I don't think it was in anyway related to 9/11, that was the reason for actions in Afghanistan. I seem to remember a one, Hans Blix, from the distinguished order of United blue helmets who searched high and low in Iraq but could not find nuclear weapons that were previously there? Seemingly it all culminated with a rather unkempt Saddam Hussein being hoisted from a hole in the sand, but somewhere along the way ISIS, ISIL, The Islamic State, or whatever is brutally introduced to the world? I'm not sure. It was a bit confusing.
Unlike Iraq they can't just regime change China, or launch a bombing campaign like in Serbia, even way back in 2003 or so when the Chinese military was crap, so what are the options? Cuba style trade embargo?

aggienation

Ad Honorem
Jul 2016
USA
The Bush administration never cared who attacked the Twin Towers. If they had, they would have invaded Saudi Arabia and not Iraq.
Iraq was years later. You're confusing it with Afghanistan, which was successfully invaded, with NATO, because of 9/11.

aggienation

Ad Honorem
Jul 2016
USA
Afghanistan was "successfully invaded"? The US is still there and the Taliban controls more of the country than ever.
Is the Taliban the nation state govt in power? No?

Than yes, it was successfully invaded. Occupied is a different story.

Meanwhile, feel free to admit you were wrong about not avenging 9/11. I'm sure that will be forthcoming...

Mar 2019
Kansas
Afghanistan was "successfully invaded"? The US is still there and the Taliban controls more of the country than ever.
The initial invasion was pretty successful, and the Taliban had all but been destroyed.........Then the US decided Iraq looked like a popular tourist destination, took their eyes of Afghanistan...................and the rest is history :(