What if there are two or three human species today?

Status
Closed

Mike McClure

Ad Honorem
Nov 2010
Indiana
Not just interbreed but interbreed and produce fertile offspring. But like I said before, we need to stop splitting hairs on this issue and try to stick to the original premise of the question of how history would unfold if we've had to share the planet with another hominid species all the way to the present day.
Even with your definition my point is still valid. There has not been any evidence of two hominid species living at the same time.

Oct 2015
California
Even with your definition my point is still valid. There has not been any evidence of two hominid species living at the same time.
That's my definition of a species, its the scientific definition. You may think science is invalid compared to your own little pet theories but that's your business. You have any scholarly sources that claim that there has never been any evidence of several hominid species coexisting together at the same time? (bible doesn't count)

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
This topic has, I suspect, been hijacked by those approaching the topic from the point of view of religious ideology.

THREAD CLOSED.

Status
Closed