What is Macron up to?

Oct 2013
Europix
What are the sources Telegraph is basing on in the article?

_________
I'm sorry, but I can't read the full article (and the Telegraph isn't amongst the newspapers I'm ready to pay for).

Jul 2016
Dengie Peninsula
It was in their business section. However, macron visited Moscow in July last year and met Putin. Moscow, France and KSA are now supporting the Libyan free Army as they approach Tripoli.
From a personal point of view , Libya is having difficulty getting Oil out of Sirte, (Which is where most of their reserves are and production is likely to drop}
Venezuela production is likely to cease , despite them floating on the stuff and the cost of petrol will go through the roof as Russia and OPEC have an agreement as to price.
Please tell me if I am wrong , but as a pensioner, I only did 800 miles last year.

Oct 2013
Europix
It was in their business section. However, macron visited Moscow in July last year and met Putin. Moscow, France and KSA are now supporting the Libyan free Army as they approach Tripoli.
From a personal point of view , Libya is having difficulty getting Oil out of Sirte, (Which is where most of their reserves are and production is likely to drop}
Venezuela production is likely to cease , despite them floating on the stuff and the cost of petrol will go through the roof as Russia and OPEC have an agreement as to price.
Please tell me if I am wrong , but as a pensioner, I only did 800 miles last year.
IDK, really.

Although France's policy in the region is let's say, at least "unclear", "difficult to read", those first paragraphs had puzzled me a bit.

AFAIK, Macron is far from being such a fervent supporter of the general. It's a bit too much of a speculation on all that, IMHO.

Similiar History Discussions History Forum Date
Current Events

Similar History Discussions