What is taught in pakistan about indian history.

Apr 2018
Mythical land.
Whenever it comes to history,pakistanis i have interacted with online have this weird idea that muslims ruled india for 800-1000 years.
Where does this idea come from?what is taught in pakistan about indian history.

Apr 2018
Karachi
what pakistanis believe is closer to the truth, muslims did rule india for 800 years, 650 years unchallenged and 150 or so years under british raj through various princely states.

what hindus believe though is a big matter of concern and a lot less connected to the reality

their over exaggerated opinions of themselves and how the world originates from them and how their religion and culture and science was superior in vedic age is a big matter of concern.

how hindus label muslims malecchas, their rulers are tyrants etc and every false thing they are preached about islamic rule in india is a big matter of concern.

Last edited:
Apr 2018
Mythical land.
oh boy,i seriously thought that maybe those guys i interacted with were exception,now it seems like its general misconception among the masses in pakistan,i feel bit sorry for pakistani people as they have been fed propaganda in name of history.

what pakistanis believe is closer to the truth, muslims did rule india for 800 years, 650 years unchallenged and 150 or so years under british raj through various princely states.
No never happened,muslims ruled current day areas of pakistan for 650 years not areas of republic of india.

what hindus believe though is a big matter of concern and a lot less connected to the reality
reality is that muslims dominated india for 220-40 years mostly during mughal time.

their over exaggerated opinions of themselves and how the world originates from them and how their religion and culture and science was superior in vedic age is a big matter of concern.
stop derailing the thread,this opinion of yours is also bonkers but i rather debunk it on another thread.

how hindus label muslims malecchas, their rulers are tyrants etc and every false thing they are preached about islamic rule in india is a big matter of concern.
most muslim kings were tyrant except some exception,what exactly is false here?

Apr 2018
Karachi
oh boy,i seriously thought that maybe those guys i interacted with were exception,now it seems like its general misconception among the masses in pakistan,i feel bit sorry for pakistani people as they have been fed propaganda in name of history.

No never happened,muslims ruled current day areas of pakistan for 650 years not areas of republic of india.

reality is that muslims dominated india for 220-40 years mostly during mughal time.

stop derailing the thread,this opinion of yours is also bonkers but i rather debunk it on another thread.

most muslim kings were tyrant except some exception,what exactly is false here?
muslims dominated india for mere 200 years?

i should rather ask you what history are you taught in your own syllabus.

maybe you didn't read history other than evil muslims, evil kushans, evil hunnas and evil indo sythians all dominated many parts of india for 300 years before muslims even entered.

Last edited:
Apr 2018
Mythical land.
muslims dominated india for mere 200 years?

i should rather ask you what history are you taught in your own syllabus.
Yes,to be exact 230 years

1300 AD to 1370 AD under aluaddin khilji and muhammad bin tuqlaq,while from 1570 to 1730 under mughals
totalling around 230 years.

this too if we are being generous.

Apr 2018
Mythical land.
maybe you didn't read history other than evil muslims, evil kushans, evil hunnas and evil indo sythians all dominated many parts of india for 300 years before muslims even entered.
Hunas dominated parts which are mostly modern day afghanistan and pakistan,they controlled some part of india for 20 years before being driven out by guptas

kushans ruled some very big part of north india before assimilating to indian culture

indo scythinas ruled mostly paskistan some chunks of north and western india,my knowledge is very fair unlike yours which is coulored by religious bias.

Apr 2018
Mythical land.
so which hindu king ruled india from 1192 to 1300 and 1370 to 1570?
Many obviously,delhi sultanate was limited to gangetic plains for most of 13th century,rajputs ruled major chunk of north west india,regional kingdoms ruled other parts

from 1370 to 1570 neither hindus nor muslims were dominant powers,vijayanagra,rajputs,kumaon,garhawal,katoch,gajapatis,etc countered other muslim power in india.

Apr 2018
Karachi
Hunas dominated parts which are mostly modern day afghanistan and pakistan,they controlled some part of india for 20 years before being driven out by guptas

kushans ruled some very big part of north india before assimilating to indian culture

indo scythinas ruled mostly paskistan some chunks of north and western india,my knowledge is very fair unlike yours which is coulored by religious bias.
and then some hindus come and say, hey pakistan didnt exist until 1947 :lol::lol:

you guys love to turn and twist your own history according to your needs, forgodsake decide what history you claim and what history you dont :lol::lol:

Similar History Discussions