What would Western Europe look like if the Mongol Empire never existed?

Status
Closed

martin76

Ad Honorem
Dec 2014
Spain
France still lost the Napoleonic Wars and yes, it did still lose when they attempted to march over towards Russia and also lost in Spain in the end.

Spain still suffered major losses in the following years and Spain eventually fell due to financial burdens from the French invasions and from their huge empire in the Americas.[/QUOTE]

Not in the end... Baylen was in the begining... One Imperial Corps... anihilated....

Second:.. Spain didn´t suffer mayor losses... HOLLYWOOD is not History (by the way... that Hollywood is in an area belonged to Spain.... nor France nor Britain... I can PROVED it).. dear.... Spain hold Italy directly till 1715... and the Spanish Royal House hold Italy till 1860...Netherlands belonged to the Empire till 1714...more time by the way French were in Africa.... ok? And not mayor losses at all in 17th Century....

Only 7 provinces in Netherland and Jamaica and 30% Hispaniola (the other 70% continued under Spain till 1865)....100 years for only one island in Caribbean and 7 provinces in Netherlands (Other 10 Provinces...under Spanish ruled till 1714).
In 18th Century.... it was lost 10 provinces in Low Countries.... Italian dominios were retaken and they were under Spanisih Royal House till 1860 (Garibaldi).. So.. in 18th Century... we lost 10 provinces and 1 island (Trinidad)...not very much...

Spain continued being a GREAT POWER till Viena 1815 and greater empire than France till 1870?

You lie when you say French Empire was greater than the spanish one....Only British (and only from 1830) was greater than the Spanish one...and it is not truth French is spoke more than Spanish one....save in AFRICA but not as mother tongue language... Not in USA (Where Spaniards... not French... were the first European Power to arrive and last to leave) not in America...In Europe main languages are German, Russian and English.
And of course.. Spanish influence in Philippines is deeper and higher than French Influence in Indochine!

Good bye.

Please.. When you write... write about what you know.. not about what you dont´know. Of course you can write what you want... but when you speak about Spain... remember I wont´tolerate falsehood.

1796 Treaty... Who is the GREAT POWER of both HEMISPHERES? a Track... it is not FRANCE...

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
I heard the two names before, but ignored them because they were not significant. If they were really significant and more well known as the Italian Renaissance, I wouldn't ignore them/ Again, they were specific and pathetic attempts to bring Western Europe out of it's stagnation and the utter chaos, and only brought chunks of Greco-Roman knowledge, and still did nothing for the vast majority of Europe. Why can't you accept the fact that non-Western European civilizations were ahead of Western Europe during those times prior to being dismantled by Mongol invasions.
In other words, you'll ignore anything that doesn't fit your narrative.

You know what that is? That's called "cherry picking".

You are a poor fit for this forum.

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
Their still originally barbarians before the Qing. Deal with it.

I don't need to. The fact that their weapons were outdated compared to Western European imperialists show how the Qing supressed technological and scientific advancements
Your ignorance is astounding, and you continue to flout it. You've already demonstrated that you know nothing and are clearly not interested in debate or learning, and at this point, you are being argumentative for the sake of it.

This thread is at an end. The next time you do this, I will not be so forgiving.

THREAD CLOSED.

Last edited:
Status
Closed