What's going on in Venezuela?

Jul 2016
USA
My advice is: Don’t do it. Especially with someone as unstable as the current pres, it can only lead to disaster and hatred for the US. We need more enemies - after having offended nearly everyone else in the world - .
Venezuela is already our enemy. And I don't care if the world is offended or not. I don't even care what the opinion polls in this country say, and you think I should care about the world? LOLOLOL

like we need more guns in America
And just for that comment, I'm going to buy another gun this weekend. ;)

Another Glock? Another AR15? Maybe a .50 cal sniper rifle. What do you think?

royal744

Ad Honorem
Jul 2013
San Antonio, Tx
A laughing stock... That everyone fears. And complains about. Who nobody has the ability to stop.

Yeah, you guys sure showed them. :p
Is this what we need more of? I doubt it. This overweening aggression and dick-swinging is not only not smart, it’s destructive and ir confirms the feelings of many about US power being out of control.

Jul 2016
USA
Is this what we need more of? I doubt it. This overweening aggression and dick-swinging is not only not smart, it’s destructive and ir confirms the feelings of many about US power being out of control.
Oh noes, we're out of control. Okay, now what? What is the world going to do? Nothing.

China is out of control, what is the world going to do? Nothing.

Russia is out of control, what is the world going to do? Nothing.

macon

Ad Honorem
Aug 2015
Slovenia
I don’t know what the current price of a gallon of gasoline is in Europe at the moment, but what I do notice is that the price of a gallon of gasoline around 1930 in the US, is approximately the same as the price of a gallon of gasoline in the US today when adjusted for inflation.
We pay around 1.3 EUR for 1l of gasoline because two thirds of a price is a taxation. Or is it three quarters. Italy is got higher price, 1.4 or so, Austria 1.2. I'm not checking cents so it may be some cents up or down.

royal744

Ad Honorem
Jul 2013
San Antonio, Tx
Venezuela is already our enemy. And I don't care if the world is offended or not. I don't even care what the opinion polls in this country say, and you think I should care about the world? LOLOLOL

And just for that comment, I'm going to buy another gun this weekend. ;)

Another Glock? Another AR15? Maybe a .50 cal sniper rifle. What do you think?
Knock yourself out, Aggie...

Similar History Discussions