Whats with all the racism geared twords African history?

Iraq Bruin

Ad Honorem
Oct 2010
DC
In my opinion Non-Muslim blacks and Whites are on good terms in U.S and Europe. In fact non-Muslim Blacks (along with Jews) are pampered by Whites these days and their relations are improving day by day. Its the Muslims (of any race and colour) who are despised by Whites/westerns, after 9/11. Muslim is terrorist for them, he is homophobic, he is misogynistic, he is pedophile (they have this intense hysteria about pedophilia in West), he is "sand nigger", he is goat-shagger etc for them. Black Christians on the other hand go to Church and have same names as White-Europeans. Their women do not wear hijab (which greatly irks westerns). One often read some European commenting that they like Black (by which they mean non-Muslim Blacks) immigrants but they hate Muslims (including Black Muslims). Their beef is with Muslims/Islam, not Middle eastern because they dont hate Arabic speaking Egyptian Copts, Lebanese-Syrian Christians, and Jews of Middle east.
For the record, both pro- and anti- Muslim camps have a perception problem that can be solved by this statement: Muslims are not a race and we are not brown people.

I had a Muslim Uzbek banker and his Assistant was an Muslim Albanian, no one from the above camps would guess either are Muslim even from the name.

It is more complicated than what you present it though, inter-community hatred exists a lot in the USA and the world in general, only one repeatedly and excessively highlighted is the one by Straight christian white (preferably Male) towards anyone who is not them.

I have seen Black people (of any religion) who are Antisemitic, homophobic, misogynist, racist towards Asians, Whites, or Hispanics.
I have seen Asians who hate Black and white.
I have seen Muslim non-blacks being racist against blacks (of any religion), not to mention being Antisemitic, homophobic, and misogynist.
I have seen Hispanics who hate whites, blacks, and sometimes non-Catholics.

...etc.

Moral of the story it is not that simple as presented and one would not hear that anywhere prominent in the USA cultural discussions or media because even the so called US-Liberals act like a Eurocentric white savior who is challenging the patriarchy and racism of the White Devil/evil.
It is pretty annoying and if you add the alleged socio-economics to it, you have pseudo-medieval inquisition by angry people.
I would not read African History from a people who can not see it beyond the skin color if the studied populations (pro or anti, does not matter), it is a Human history.

Feb 2019
Serbia
It might be my personal experience but on this forum I have almost never seen this racism. On the internet in general you can find it if you know where to look. If you go to a YouTube comments section of a documentary on African history you will find rational people mostly. If you go to a biased, agenda-driven video and go to the comments you will find the ''racism'' but these are a minority. If go you onto a place like this which is inhabited by mostly rational, educated people you will almost never find this form of racism. There is also a question of who posts it, if it is a regular, sound person or someone educated then their words should hold more value than those of a biased Afrocentrist or a Eurocentrist, you should not give equal weight to all opinions in this case.

Its the Muslims (of any race and colour) who are despised by Whites/westerns, after 9/11. Muslim is terrorist for them, he is homophobic, he is misogynistic, he is pedophile (they have this intense hysteria about pedophilia in West), he is "sand nigger", he is goat-shagger etc for them.
Do you have anything to back this up? As a westerner I have several friends who are Bosnian Muslims and I have never looked down on them because of their religion. Most people, regardless of religion or race don't despise anyone and do not hold such extreme prejudices, those that do are a minority and a small one at that.

same goes probably to the chinese, japanese, nordics, germans despite not having a great past are the most respected because of their present.
Tell me that I'm misreading this. First off, what do you consider as ''great past''? Second, I think that by any criteria China and Japan, who have thousands of years of history, and the Nordic countries and Germany, who also have ''impressive'' (Whatever that means.) histories do not have a ''bad'' past by any stretch of the word, except if you nitpick some parts which were genuinely bad but that is unfair . Even if they did have exclusively bad histories in the present they will be judged for their present actions, and the ''hatred'' towards Muslims is not a monolith. As I already said, most people, regardless of religion or race do not hate anyone based on religion or race.

Sep 2016
Georgia
Nah, it is a general American thing. They do the same with other ancestries. Some presidential candidates are even proud of their 1/1024 Indian ancestry.
Yeah, Americans are really delusional and insane when it comes to that. Most likely has to do with USA being created by the immigrants.

Mar 2019
KL
Tell me that I'm misreading this. First off, what do you consider as ''great past''? Second, I think that by any criteria China and Japan, who have thousands of years of history, and the Nordic countries and Germany, who also have ''impressive'' (Whatever that means.) histories do not have a ''bad'' past by any stretch of the word, except if you nitpick some parts which were genuinely bad but that is unfair . Even if they did have exclusively bad histories in the present they will be judged for their present actions, and the ''hatred'' towards Muslims is not a monolith. As I already said, most people, regardless of religion or race do not hate anyone based on religion or race.
i didn't combine china with japan, nords, germany, i mentioned separate, obviously there is no argument tht chinese do have a long history.

but in comparison, japan is a very new state and so are Nordic countries and germany.

regards

Sep 2016
Georgia
i didn't combine china with japan, nords, germany, i mentioned separate, obviously there is no argument tht chinese do have a long history.

but in comparison, japan is a very new state and so are Nordic countries and germany.
How is Japan a very new state ? It is younger than China, but also not a very new.

Germany ? If you consider that German history only begun in 19th century, then yes. However, various German states existed way before 1871 and played major role in European politics.

Sweden also exists as independent country since 1523 and before that there was a Kalmar Union. Not to mention, that Sweden became a powerful state in 17th century and achieved victories over other European powers.

Last edited:
Feb 2019
California
All these noises are made by American Blacks. They cant even trace their lineage to African tribes, do not speak any African language and have zero cultural connection with Africa. Its beyond me why they are so hyper nationalistic about Africa when they cant even pin point their ancestral lands in the large continent of Africa.
Damn the stopped clock is right yet AGAIN.

Tell which two times every day that you post that you absolutely NAIL it (as you just did) so I can show up at just that time each day.

:)