When will it stop?

Status
Closed
Mar 2019
Kansas
I stand corrected on Hindus.
Over the years there has been a lot of this stuff going backwards and forward on the sub continent. Sadly the media either does not have the inclining or the time to report on it. I think it is fair to assume at some point every major faith has had it radical elements causing trouble.

Me I prefer to get uptight about Coventry City FC instead lol

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
What rubbish. He announced publicly and repeatedly what he planned to do. He wanted as big an audience as he could get to watch his live video stream, which he began well before the shooting.
Oh, total bull. He emailed his manifesto shortly only minutes before the attack started.

I like the way you keep avoiding any questions I ask you. Show me a cover5t Buddhist terrorist bombing. Tell me if you think "covert" means no one should notice the attack. If it doesn't, then tell me how the Christchurch attacker is supposed to have carried out the attack "covertly", by your definition.

Are you really so totally naive as to believe this attack was carried out by a Buddhist group? Or have you got another agenda?

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
Over the years there has been a lot of this stuff going backwards and forward on the sub continent. Sadly the media either does not have the inclining or the time to report on it. I think it is fair to assume at some point every major faith has had it radical elements causing trouble.

Me I prefer to get uptight about Coventry City FC instead lol
Oh, I don't disagree with that but I still contend that non-Islamic religious terrorism tends o take different forms, and also is usually localised, in that the groups usually attack local targets (India/Pakistan being a special case). There aren't really global groups exporting terror.

You are also right about Coventry City.

Jul 2016
USA
If you are taking this on a global scale, then the answer is no. If we are talking on Sri Lanka and see its recent history, I would say that roughly, yes.
Wow. So in your eyes ISIS in Sri Lanka, after a Easter suicide attack that left approx 327 dead so far, is the same as other groups that haven't done squat in a long time. Nice to know where you stand on this. Thanks for your candor and honesty. You're a terrific human being and I hope someone is very lucky to have you on their jury some day.

robto

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
Lisbon, Portugal
Wow. So in your eyes ISIS in Sri Lanka, after a Easter suicide attack that left approx 327 dead so far, is the same as other groups that haven't done squat in a long time. Nice to know where you stand on this. Thanks for your candor and honesty. You're a terrific human being and I hope someone is very lucky to have you on their jury some day.
You are not even reading what I'm saying. You don't even care to read my arguments, or actually anyone's arguments. You just want to make your point without even take an effort to understand the arguments of the other side.

I don't even know if ISIS is involved in this. I never mentioned ISIS neither I'm sure if ISIS has anything to do with this. So, why you are assuming that I'm saying that ISIS is not a bad group? You are trying to frame me in every way possible and you are deliberately putting words in my mouth.

Even as recently as 2009, UN and many media outlets exposed many instances of summary executions that led to the deaths of more than 10.000 people in the last phases of the Sri Lankan civil war - this is not a long time ago.

If you stop making stupid and personal accusations against me and historumites, probably I would consider your points worthwhile.

Status
Closed