Where did this Idea that Assyrians founded kanembornu come from?

Feb 2018
ohio
What's the origins of this moronic claim? Theres a Thousand year gap between the two empires there's no linguistic evidence nor any Archological one

For people who believe I have these questions for you

Where's the linguistic evidence? The kanem people spoke a Nilo Saharan language

Where's the Written evidence? Why weren't the kanem people using the Script used by the Assyrians?

Where's the Physical evidence no chariots or aspects of the cultures of the Assyrians

Nov 2018
Denmark
What's the origins of this moronic claim? Theres a Thousand year gap between the two empires there's no linguistic evidence nor any Archological one

For people who believe I have these questions for you

Where's the linguistic evidence? The kanem people spoke a Nilo Saharan language

Where's the Written evidence? Why weren't the kanem people using the Script used by the Assyrians?

Where's the Physical evidence no chariots or aspects of the cultures of the Assyrians
One man Dierk Lange has suggested it, and the rest of the scientific community has criticized the theory in sharp terms, since it is a ridiculous theory.
Sometimes you have to count to ten before jumping in the inkpot.

Reactions: Askiathegreat
Feb 2018
ohio
One man Dierk Lange has suggested it, and the rest of the scientific community has criticized the theory in sharp terms, since it is a ridiculous theory.
Sometimes you have to count to ten before jumping in the inkpot.
It just seemed like such a wierd leap in logic hence why I'm asking about it

Reactions: Runa
Aug 2018
America
Read on diffusionism. Egypt was the most popular source of difussionism followed by Mesopotamia and then Greece and India. In the case of Africa, the Assyrian conquest of Egypt was thought by the likes of Friedrich Delitzsch to have spread civilisation in Africa. In general, though, Egypt was considered the source of all civilisation in Africa, even south of the Sahara, through the disgusting "Hamitic" (African Aryans) theory. The Hamites, depending on the author, could be from other places though, including India (especially since India was thought of as the home of the Aryans in the 19th century).

Reactions: wskim