Which censuses throughout history had their records/entries destroyed?

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
Which censuses throughout history had their records destroyed? I know that the entries for the 1890 US Census were almost completely destroyed by fire in 1921 or by US Census Bureau officially subsequently throwing out the entries of this census that survived this 1921 fire (they did this in the early 1930s, I believe). Also, I know that the entries of the 1931 UK Census were destroyed by a fire in 1942.

Which other censuses fit this criteria?

Mar 2019
Kansas
Which censuses throughout history had their records destroyed? I know that the entries for the 1890 US Census were almost completely destroyed by fire in 1921 or by US Census Bureau officially subsequently throwing out the entries of this census that survived this 1921 fire (they did this in the early 1930s, I believe). Also, I know that the entries of the 1931 UK Census were destroyed by a fire in 1942.

Which other censuses fit this criteria?
1937 Soviet census was destroyed, the four main directors shot. In 1939 a census was released with the figures Stalin wanted to see lol

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
The four main directors were shot. All the regional directors were shot, and then their replacements were shot. If I recall correctly the only copy of the document was an illicit copy secured by the British embassy.
I meant the census entries themselves.