Which country defeated Nazism?

Status
Closed
Mar 2019
Kansas
Is this a "historical forum" or a rabble of morons subject to American propaganda?

----------
I repeat the question:
1. Which countries have signed the capitulation of Germany?
Only the Soviet Union and United Kingdom signed the document.

The US and France only witnessed it

Feb 2019
Serbia
This is pretty amusing to read honestly. Shame, as the OP could actually bring about a pretty interesting discussion on WWII if the thread was serious.

Reactions: Gvelion

GogLais

Ad Honorem
Sep 2013
Wirral
I have a big stick ..
I live in North Carolina, Jasonville ...
------
If you do not write in the pants, then I will come to you and beat with a stick ...
stupid American.
Is it not the case that people who need to brag about the size of their sticks usually have small ones? Anyone, you’ve reminded me, I need to put out the trash.

Linschoten

Ad Honoris
Aug 2010
Welsh Marches
I have a big stick ..
I live in North Carolina, Jasonville ...
------
If you do not write in the pants, then I will come to you and beat with a stick ...
stupid American.
I'm English actually, but I will start writing in the pants just as a precautionary measure.

Shtajerc

Ad Honorem
Jul 2014
Lower Styria, Slovenia
Syntax in the original post is not right, but it is due to transliteration i suppose. It means f1ck off
My Russian is not that good when it comes to swearing, but from my experience poshyol nahuy is a form often used. You probably mean idi nahuy, which indeed seems more fitting due the tense used, but I've seen poshyol instead of idi used before for this. I'd have to ask a Russian to clariffy this for me exactly. Here we say pejt v kurac, which kind of means the same.

Sep 2016
Georgia
My Russian is not that good when it comes to swearing, but from my experience poshyol nahuy is a form often used. You probably mean idi nahuy, which indeed seems more fitting due the tense used, but I've seen poshyol instead of idi used before for this. I'd have to ask a Russian to clariffy this for me exactly. Here we say pejt v kurac, which kind of means the same.
Both forms are commonly used in Russian language. You also can use ,, Da poshyol ty ''

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
Чему вы научите ? Если что, я совсем не американец. Этот форум посещают множество представителей различных наций, а не только одни американцы.
English ONLY, or provide a translation.

Reactions: Gvelion

Tulius

Ad Honorem
May 2016
Portugal
I'm English actually, but I will start writing in the pants just as a precautionary measure.
Off topic: I always thought that you were Welsh, from the “Welsh Marches”

Both forms are commonly used in Russian language. You also can use ,, Da poshyol ty ''
His insults in English are also quite comprehensible!!! Even for a Portuguese speaker!

Status
Closed