Which European Colonial power treated their colonies the best and which the worst?s

Mar 2012
In the bag of ecstatic squirt
Maybe you are right about such situation of Jews and integration of them was not the reason of racial prejudice but purely antisemitism.

Oct 2015
Matosinhos Portugal
Portuguese victims of racist attacks in the UK after brexit.
The number of racist and xenophobic incidents has increased in the UK in recent days.

Foreign nationals, including Portuguese, have been victims of racist attacks in the United Kingdom following the referendum that has led to their withdrawal from the European Union, with authorities recording another 57 percent of hate crimes since Friday.

The incidents happened in London, Wales or Norfolk, several members of the Portuguese community told the Lusa news agency, adding that not all of them were released for fear of disapproval or reprisal.

In London, Fatima Lourenço is still shaken by what happened last Friday when a group of young people between the ages of 18 and 20 spit in her face and hit the street with an English flag.
Shameful, such behavior. Xenophobic British, racist!
They are moving to a side that they have always been against, always criticized: extreme right-wing nationalism, as it were, fascism.
In fact, it is not only them, Europe is going through an anti-Memofant phase: collective oblivion of what happened 70 years ago ...
If it is forbidden to speak Portuguese in England, then in Portugal it will ban the large Inguelesa community that is in Portugal from speaking English.
The countries of Europe to produce thus go nowhere.
I already went through a scene like this was in France I was in a train talking to my cousin in Portuguese a lady mistreated me in French that this word has the same meaning in Portuguese that in all the Latin languages well understands the phrase that The lady sent me I answered you in Portuguese ( vai tu) It is clear that not all European peoples are racist, but my fear is that it will increase further, I can not go and see a football game from my selection any country in Europe, and I can not take the flag of my Country and I can not speak Portuguese with another Portuguese citizen, which country is from europe. Now I understand that all European countries must be aware of the racism that is increasing in Europe a lot of racism has to do with the lack of work.Or Europe will look worse than Africa White racism with white???

Last edited:

Belgarion

Ad Honorem
Jul 2011
Australia
Portuguese victims of racist attacks in the UK after brexit.
The number of racist and xenophobic incidents has increased in the UK in recent days.

Foreign nationals, including Portuguese, have been victims of racist attacks in the United Kingdom following the referendum that has led to their withdrawal from the European Union, with authorities recording another 57 percent of hate crimes since Friday.

The incidents happened in London, Wales or Norfolk, several members of the Portuguese community told the Lusa news agency, adding that not all of them were released for fear of disapproval or reprisal.

In London, Fatima Lourenço is still shaken by what happened last Friday when a group of young people between the ages of 18 and 20 spit in her face and hit the street with an English flag.
Shameful, such behavior. Xenophobic British, racist!
They are moving to a side that they have always been against, always criticized: extreme right-wing nationalism, as it were, fascism.
In fact, it is not only them, Europe is going through an anti-Memofant phase: collective oblivion of what happened 70 years ago ...
If it is forbidden to speak Portuguese in England, then in Portugal it will ban the large Inguelesa community that is in Portugal from speaking English.
The countries of Europe to produce thus go nowhere.
I already went through a scene like this was in France I was in a train talking to my cousin in Portuguese a lady mistreated me in French that this word has the same meaning in Portuguese that in all the Latin languages well understands the phrase that The lady sent me I answered you in Portuguese ( vai tu) It is clear that not all European peoples are racist, but my fear is that it will increase further, I can not go and see a football game from my selection any country in Europe, and I can not take the flag of my Country and I can not speak Portuguese with another Portuguese citizen, which country is from europe. Now I understand that all European countries must be aware of the racism that is increasing in Europe a lot of racism has to do with the lack of work.Or Europe will look worse than Africa White racism with white???
Source?

Feb 2012
Portugal
Last edited: