Which historical person would you like to drink a beer with?

Feb 2019
Pennsylvania, US
What about my homeboy GWash?
Oh, GWash (which was his recording name before he became a remix artist and changed his name to GeeDub ;))... I'd love to have a drink with George Washington, but as I struggle with possibly gratuitous feelings of idolization... I'd probably be too petrified!

Now Teddy Roosevelt is someone I would also have a drink with - pass a flask back and forth while we let our horses rest. That would be epic. Good pick, man!

Oct 2015
Belfast
King George IV. Quote from Blackadder the Third, "Sir, what about the five thousand pounds that parliament voted you to drink yourself to death?"

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
Oh, GWash (which was his recording name before he became a remix artist and changed his name to GeeDub ;))... I'd love to have a drink with George Washington, but as I struggle with possibly gratuitous feelings of idolization... I'd probably be too petrified!
Take a deep breath, relax, and simply be yourself! After all, GWash is still going to like you even if you will make a total fool out of yourself due to your shyness! ;)

Now Teddy Roosevelt is someone I would also have a drink with - pass a flask back and forth while we let our horses rest. That would be epic. Good pick, man!
TBH, I like TR but I still have negative feelings towards him for helping Wilson get elected in 1912. Wilson screwed up the aftermath of WWI--which is why I dislike him.

Reactions: Niobe

sparky

Ad Honorem
Jan 2017
Sydney
I'm not sure if she ever had Ice cream , she probably would have been thrilled
She would loose her head over it :cool:

Reactions: Abraham95
Nov 2016
Germany
Marilyn Monroe, of course, but wouldn´t drink beer with her (which I never do), but schmoke.

1565699787755.jpeg

Theodoric

Ad Honorem
Mar 2012
Yötebory Sveriya
Hitler.

I’d spit the beer in his face and then proceed to beat and torture him. A haymaker to drop him, and a few kicks to the rips... Not sure what I’d start on next, I’ve never tortured anyone before.

Suggestions?