Which historical person would you like to drink a beer with?

Feb 2019
Pennsylvania, US
What about my homeboy GWash?
Oh, GWash (which was his recording name before he became a remix artist and changed his name to GeeDub ;))... I'd love to have a drink with George Washington, but as I struggle with possibly gratuitous feelings of idolization... I'd probably be too petrified!

Now Teddy Roosevelt is someone I would also have a drink with - pass a flask back and forth while we let our horses rest. That would be epic. Good pick, man!

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
Oh, GWash (which was his recording name before he became a remix artist and changed his name to GeeDub ;))... I'd love to have a drink with George Washington, but as I struggle with possibly gratuitous feelings of idolization... I'd probably be too petrified!
Take a deep breath, relax, and simply be yourself! After all, GWash is still going to like you even if you will make a total fool out of yourself due to your shyness! ;)

Now Teddy Roosevelt is someone I would also have a drink with - pass a flask back and forth while we let our horses rest. That would be epic. Good pick, man!
TBH, I like TR but I still have negative feelings towards him for helping Wilson get elected in 1912. Wilson screwed up the aftermath of WWI--which is why I dislike him.

Mar 2012
Hitler.

I’d spit the beer in his face and then proceed to beat and torture him. A haymaker to drop him, and a few kicks to the rips... Not sure what I’d start on next, I’ve never tortured anyone before.

Suggestions?

Similar History Discussions