which nations can't have nukes?

Aug 2006
DigitusImpudicus said:
Ritocal said:
Only nations that sit at the cool lunch table in the UN are allowed to have nukes. You have to collect the complete "Power Scientist" action-figure set to be considered for a spot.

And no cheating. We all know Russia leaves their toys all over the place, so you can't take his and be considered cool.
ROTFLMAO!

Mental image of Kim jong Il running up to the cool table: "Look at me! Look! I told you I could do it! I want to join the cool table!" {lights rocket that takes off, flies for two feet, then fizzles and dies.} Kim stands over it with a look of profound disappointment. At the cool table, Russia turns to US and make and "L" against his forehead with his thumb and forefinger. Everyone at the cool table laughs and turns away from Kim.

Chris--

Hmmm look at what I found while dgging around in the trash bin. Not so funny now is it?

Aug 2006
MrStoff1989 said:
Heh...Oy. I still kinda feel a bit scared of Kim Jeong Il.
Im not. He's not radical too me. Though he does have a girls name, you never know what women will do. :shock:

MrStoff1989

Historum Emeritas
Aug 2006
Tennessee
Agreed, I fear Iran a bit more, but hey man, if he gets that thing up and it hits ANYWHERE in the world, North Korea will be blown off the face of the earth.

Aug 2006
MrStoff1989 said:
Agreed, I fear Iran a bit more, but hey man, if he gets that thing up and it hits ANYWHERE in the world, North Korea will be blown off the face of the earth.
And chain reaction ...N Korea shoots nuke, someone nukes them, other coutnries nuke eachother or attack thier neighbors.

The end! Oh wait ... THE END.

Sep 2006
Hellas-Greece
DigitusImpudicus said:
If we were to completely disarm, we would be at the mercy of any nutcase like Kim Jong Il
And Iran-Lebanon need nukes for any George Bush nutcases.

It's their right to build defences as they will. What is the difference in killing with missiles from killing via nukes anyway??