Who flies in from Moscow?

Status
Closed
Jul 2016
Dengie Peninsula
Elementary mistake! These two Herberts are filmed, landing at Gatwick. Going to London and staying in a cheap Hotel, (Where traces of Novochoc were discovered) Filmed going on a Recce to Salisbury, returning the following day. Thereafter they cleared off to Heathrow and flew away. The Police have released their names but say they arrived with false passports, (Presumably provided by a senior collaborator) The Police have said they actually know their true names. It is all coming up at the UN tomorrow, stand by for the Bollocks from Russia!

Nov 2014
Birmingham, UK
Elementary mistake! These two Herberts are filmed, landing at Gatwick. Going to London and staying in a cheap Hotel, (Where traces of Novochoc were discovered) Filmed going on a Recce to Salisbury, returning the following day. Thereafter they cleared off to Heathrow and flew away. The Police have released their names but say they arrived with false passports, (Presumably provided by a senior collaborator) The Police have said they actually know their true names. It is all coming up at the UN tomorrow, stand by for the Bollocks from Russia!
There were a lot of nay-Sayers rubbishing the idea of Russian involvement when the original allegations were made.

I imagine they will be conspicuous in their absence from this point as the CCTV footage and other chains of evidence seem pretty conclusive.

Decembrist

Ad Honorem
Mar 2013
the Nile to the Euphrates
There were a lot of nay-Sayers rubbishing the idea of Russian involvement when the original allegations were made.

I imagine they will be conspicuous in their absence from this point as the CCTV footage and other chains of evidence seem pretty conclusive.
They still will keep talking about "Western Russophobic plot".

Jun 2016
Russia
I think anyone that believes that believes that British nonsense mustn't have driving license.
1. GRU agent wouldn't leave any traces in a hotel. I wouldn't in spite I'm not GRU agent.
2. 2(TWO) agents of Russian secret service are able to kill not protected civilian if they want to.
3. Not to mention obviously photoshoped "proves" with the same date.

Jun 2016
Russia
You say that despite all the evidence! Who wants to go on a day trip to Salisbury and then clear off back to Russia:lol:
???? If I go to a city and then leave for home, am I murderer? Look, I know for sure, that there are many murders in England each year, committed by usual criminals. Are secret agents dumber than usual criminals? No, dumb are English people that believes British propaganda/

Decembrist

Ad Honorem
Mar 2013
the Nile to the Euphrates
???? If I go to a city and then leave for home, am I murderer? Look, I know for sure, that there are many murders in England each year, committed by usual criminals. Are secret agents dumber than usual criminals? No, dumb are English people that believes British propaganda/
There are many idiots in Russian government entities, why should GRU be an exception?

Nov 2014
Birmingham, UK
You say that despite all the evidence! Who wants to go on a day trip to Salisbury and then clear off back to Russia:lol:
They still will keep talking about "Western Russophobic plot".
Indeed, but as thin as that equivocation always was, it's now virtually transparent. Naturally the various resident Russian headbanger(s) will make the usual weak arguments, Im interested to see if some of the non-Russian posters who expressed extreme cynicism over the very idea of the Salisbury case involving Russian guilt might make an appearance here. I doubt it.

Status
Closed

Similar History Discussions