Who flies in from Moscow?

Status
Closed

royal744

Ad Honoris
Jul 2013
San Antonio, Tx
It has nothing to do with the Skripal poisoning! Merely the directorate that Iwan works for, putting different tricks into an obvious case of attempted murder and a subsequent case of murder. And, if you want proof of Iwan working for a directorate, just look at the times he allegedly posts!
Yes, I have long suspected Iwan of being a paid troll. His posts are at best somewhat amusing because of his utter cluelessness about the West and the USA, and at worst, scurrilous and baseless attacks - a lot of sound and fury signifying nothing at all.

Last edited:

Maribat

Ad Honorem
Mar 2012
All I can see from the article is that GB is a haven for criminals of all sorts:

"The Russian embassy said it had sought Mr Glushkov's extradition in 2015 "for committing a number of severe financial offences on the territory of Russia", but the British government refused."

and there's a good turn for local criminal news. Like - "Nikolay Glushkov was found dead at his home in New Malden in March, shortly after the novichok attacks on Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia."

Now you can attach Scripals to anything ambarrasing:

A TV anchor - "some preteen girls were raped by a couple of Pakistani. And it happened only half a year from the Scripals poisoning and the corpses were found 66 miles from a flat of Scripals where a couple of Russian colonels smeared the doorhandle with Novichok. The New Scotland Yard police were looking the survailence cameras in search of another Russian..." etc etc

Bish

Ad Honorem
Dec 2011
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
Of course I know. As if British army is that much different. Do British colonels walk all the way to their purpose? Do they fulfill dirty work themselves for their soldiers? I think the case would be as funny, if instead of Russian high oficer there would British, French, Albanian etc colonel.
You compare the Red horde with the British army, thats the biggest piece of tripe you have postred yet.

Bish

Ad Honorem
Dec 2011
Yes, I have long suspected Iwan of being a paid troll. His posts are at best somewhat amusing because of his utter cluelessness about the West and the USA, and at worst, scurrilous and baseless attacks - a lot of sound and fury signifying nothing at all.
Thats a superb assesment of what we see on these threads.

Jun 2016
Russia
You compare the Red horde with the British army, thats the biggest piece of tripe you have postred yet.
British army is really much worse and did many atrocities. Its crimes are compatible only to that of Hitler. I compare British army to Soviet one only in aspect of the ways and customs of colonels.

Jun 2016
Russia
British propaganda acts as in a joke:
- Don't visit us any more. After you left we missed our silver spoons.
- but I haven't taken your silver spoons!
- We know, we find them afterwards.But bad aftertaste remains still"
So the British propaganda, they found out that they have no proves against Russia in the case of Litvinenko, Scripals. But bad aftertaste remains, especially because they invent always new crimes.
Btw, in this particulary case MI6 may occur not guilty. The life of mafiosi was always dangerous. In early 90s when mafiosi lived in Russia not in UK, they were regularly killed by other mafiosi.

Bish

Ad Honorem
Dec 2011
British army is really much worse and did many atrocities. Its crimes are compatible only to that of Hitler. I compare British army to Soviet one only in aspect of the ways and customs of colonels.
Now i know your talking BS. The British army is certainly not completly free of having blood on its hands, but to compare it to the 3rd Reich shows your nothing but a troll and a baiter. But could have been worse, i would rather be compared to the Reich than the Russian army. And what would you know about the customs of British Colonels.

Jun 2016
Russia
Now i know your talking BS. The British army is certainly not completly free of having blood on its hands, but to compare it to the 3rd Reich shows your nothing but a troll and a baiter. But could have been worse, i would rather be compared to the Reich than the Russian army. And what would you know about the customs of British Colonels.
Hitler is a school kid compared to British army, especially before the biggest peace of chocolade became US Americans. Brits destroyed absolutely to the last man many nations, which is far from Nazi achievements. Of course you two bandits adore each other.

Status
Closed

Similar History Discussions