Who will be the next rising superpower

Mar 2012
In the bag of ecstatic squirt
^are you sure that if there is conflict in that zone, the shores of China isn't going to burn and get blasted?

It might be another accidental firing like what happened in Belgrade.

Last edited:

heylouis

Ad Honorem
Apr 2013
China
^are you sure that if there is conflict in that zone, the shores of China isn't going to burn and get blasted?

It might be another accidental firing like what happened in Belgrade.
perhaps.
but notice i said something about "first"
which means after calculating the gaining and loss, you will not find a conflict actually benifit(for those live in between china and US)

Last edited:
Mar 2012
perhaps.
but notice i said something about "first"
which means after calculating the gaining and loss, you will not find a conflict actually benifit(for those live in between china and US)
Yes, I fully notice that and that is when the conflict may arise when no one listens to certain warnings like this:
The US risks a “large-scale war” with China if it attempts to blockade islands in the South China Sea, Chinese state media has said, adding that if recent statements become policy when Donald Trump takes over as president “the two sides had better prepare for a military clash”.

China has controversially built fortifications and artificial islands across the South China Sea. Rex Tillerson, Trump’s nominee for secretary of state, said China’s “access to those islands … is not going to be allowed”.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/13/trump-risks-war-with-beijing-us-blocks-access-south-china-sea-state-media

If no body listens then let those bullets do the talking.

But that is just a speculation of the possible scenario.

Mar 2012
^By the way, regarding whether or not such is beneficial to countries between the rivals, who cares about the Philippines if the Americans want to hit China? That is the game of the giants and the Philippines is nothing but a pawn there.

I am just arguing regarding the possibility of the Americans enforcing its will against China.

Fantasus

Ad Honorem
Jan 2012
Northern part of European lowland
Questions about Humanity

And of how to define it. For contemporaries it seems quite simple to define humanity as one, including Australians and Sanpeople etcetera.
But if we look back some ten thousands or hundred thousands years ago, anthropologists discuss several Hominin species, not least "Neanderthalers" and "Denisovans". On the other hand relatively new findings one of them at https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms16046) strongly indicate there was many mixing events, so could it be we find out they were not at all so separated from "us" our "our line of ancestors"? And is it geneticists or researchers of ancient morphology that should be given the last word about who we include in ancient humanity and who not? I would prefer a more "mental" or "behavioral" definition and have the idea that such would be the general "true" opinion(or to put it in other words: To be human would be to "act" or "behave" human, and the details of physical appearance or genetic sequences in chromosomes and mithocondria should not be given the same weight).

Fantasus

Ad Honorem
Jan 2012
Northern part of European lowland
And of how to define it. For contemporaries it seems quite simple to define humanity as one, including Australians and Sanpeople etcetera.
But if we look back some ten thousands or hundred thousands years ago, anthropologists discuss several Hominin species, not least "Neanderthalers" and "Denisovans". On the other hand relatively new findings one of them at https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms16046) strongly indicate there was many mixing events, so could it be we find out they were not at all so separated from "us" our "our line of ancestors"? And is it geneticists or researchers of ancient morphology that should be given the last word about who we include in ancient humanity and who not? I would prefer a more "mental" or "behavioral" definition and have the idea that such would be the general "true" opinion(or to put it in other words: To be human would be to "act" or "behave" human, and the details of physical appearance or genetic sequences in chromosomes and mithocondria should not be given the same weight).
error.should have been in new thread.

YouLoveMeYouKnowIt

Ad Honorem
Oct 2013
Canada
If no body listens then let those bullets do the talking.

But that is just a speculation of the possible scenario.
Worse threats have been levied and more dangerous acts have been conducted by both sides since the 1990s. We are in rather tame times.

royal744

Ad Honoris
Jul 2013
San Antonio, Tx
Exactly. There is a demand. China wants to build. So Broad Group build the modules when clients haven't ordered them yet to get them ready. When the client logs on, picks, and orders one out of multiple existing packages (buildings), the company just deliver pull the modules they've already stockpiled, stuff into into a package, and deliver it to the construction site to be assembled.

I can't imagine why anyone would build modules after an order is made. It makes sense to build them first before an order is placed. If there is a huge demand for a car, you don't build it after it is ordered. You build lots of them beforehand and deliver as they are ordered.
It's a bit complex, but randomly making modules willy-hilly before orders are received means that a) whoever buys them has no ability to design anything because the modules don't permit ex-post facto changes; b) the company that manufactures the modules must borrow funds to pay for the construction of those modules and c) must store those large modules on site while they await buyers. Buildings are not commodities like beans or hot dogs.

Dreamhunter

Ad Honorem
Jun 2012
Malaysia
US will not even countenance the rise of another superpower, I don't think. The most anyone can become, in the near, foreseeable future, is a great power.