why arent Iranians and Afghans etc ashamed of being muslim,

Dec 2018
Bharat
Ok Sandie , here is a tricky one for you ;

Should not Iranians be Baha's as , although it is now a 'World Religion' , it started in Iran .

Also , should people of a country adopt a new religion that originated in that country ? And since Bahai religion has a global focus , what if I want to adopt it and I am not Iranian ?
Can u name a Religion before Abhramic faiths took over ?

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
I don't read books written by Jew worshipping Anglo-Saxon apes, nor I listen to anyone .

Sati only existed in myths, Satiisnt prevalent in India as it is made out to be,

Aryans = Enlightened beings in same level as God's a slave like u will never understand it.
In fact- let's just get rid of you now.

Dec 2009
UK
The problem is that Aryans are not Indians. They came from outside. They imposed caste system upon Indians like you. So how could you be any different from the Iranians and the Afghans who got Islam from the Arabs?

You claiming Aryans are Indians just doesn't cut it. Historians state that they are outsiders. Only Hindu extremists claim that Aryans are Indians, because they want to whitewash Hinduism by eliminating its origin by foreigners.

Also you are mixing up religion and mythology, and fabricating history to whitewash Hinduism. My recommendation is to start by reading history books written by academics to clear up such confusion, and stop listening to Hindu extremists.

So? My question was: Do you want to make Sati legal?
I don't read books written by Jew worshipping Anglo-Saxon apes, nor I listen to anyone .

Sati only existed in myths, Satiisnt prevalent in India as it is made out to be,

Aryans = Enlightened beings in same level as God's a slave like u will never understand it.
Well done Kandal, caused another meltdown, remember your talking to a God, be careful. lol