Why did most of India's Muslims not emigrate following Partition?

Status
Closed

Devdas

Ad Honorem
Apr 2015
India
Now I know for sure you an extremist, a nationalist Indian that can't listen to other points of views because it threatens your reality. Jinnah was among the most liberal and westernized leaders in the subcontinent, heck he was already set to agree to the cabinet mission plan that would've averted partition. In fact Jaswant Singh and Hindu nationalists actually credit congress for partition, they most likely saw the benefit they would get out of it. The reason why the RSS murdered Gandhi was also because they blamed him for partition. Next year the Khaalistan 2020 referendum is taking place, perhaps another religious partition is on the cards.

Pakistan first vacate Lahore for the khalistan,rest is load of garbage. Balochistan referendum for independence seems far more plausible.

kandal

Ad Honorem
Aug 2015
USA
It seems people just wanna fight here and ignore an actual Indian Muslim's statement.

I guess voice unheard is the way for Muslims in general especially in a hindian north indian dominated scene.

I feel so bad right now. You ask question related to me and people who fall in this category and yet you ignore the answer.

Well here's my answer short

I am Deccani. Deccanis are sworn enemies of mughals since time immemorial. Yes Muslims against Muslims since centuries existed in India. Google and believe it. End of story!
How did the Deccani Muslims come about? I mean their origins.

Reactions: Kizznyc
Aug 2019
United States
Don't call the Nizam people se Deccanis they are nothing but Hyderabadi. A few of them states backed. A lot of them were forced to go to pakistan after operation polo. Regardless it's all Mughal vassal state people.

The real Deccanis are the qutb shahi. Aurangzeb and the Nizam's force literally chopped off heads of these Deccanis and played a kinda football if you will as their emotions to them put it.

Just mixing too much with the hindus you see. They even translated the kama sutra you can google it up.

So yeah there is a difference.

Hyderabadis of Nizam are not Deccanis and the easiest way to know is that they speak pure Urdu and don't approve of local Deccani spoken vernacular
Okay if you say so lol, there are muslims from other parts of Deccan that migrated to Pakistan but I guess they're related to the nizam since most of them only speak pure urdu.
My family is of noblemen from the Mysore, Arcot and other such kingdoms. So specify that it's the north indian Muslims only
Sorry to ruin your reality but muslims from mysore have also migrated to Pakistan, there are even people called "malubari" muslims that migrated to Pakistan.
I have lived among these peoples they are only concerned for Pakistan when it's related to India. Otherwise they don't care. And they revert to hindi and other languages so easy over Urdu it's amazing how quick they spit on their paki identities
Are you talking about Indian Muslims? cause I've no idea what you're goin on about lmaoo
Lol we all know napakis put up a show for foreigners let them treat Bangladesh tourists the same
Bangladeshis will be treated well, there are travel blogs written by Bengalis that remarked that they had a good experience in Pakistan. I'm aware that Bangladeshi migrants aren't treated very well in India and people want to kick them out.
It seems people just wanna fight here and ignore an actual Indian Muslim's statement.

I guess voice unheard is the way for Muslims in general especially in a hindian north indian dominated scene.

I feel so bad right now. You ask question related to me and people who fall in this category and yet you ignore the answer.

Well here's my answer short

I am Deccani. Deccanis are sworn enemies of mughals since time immemorial. Yes Muslims against Muslims since centuries existed in India. Google and believe it. End of story!
lmaoo somebody's triggered :lol:

Aug 2019
United States
Pakistan first vacate Lahore for the khalistan,rest is load of garbage. Balochistan referendum for independence seems far more plausible.
Loool take it easy man. Lahore is in Pakistan, it's Muslim majority and I haven't met a Sikh that claims it part of their future country. They know it'd be dumb to claim land from an ally lol so it's usually indian nationalists that bring it up. I'm actually in favor of a Balochistan referendum, I believe self-determinism is everybody's right *cough* Article 370 *cough*

Aug 2019
Bengaluru, India/Sharjah, UAE
Okay if you say so lol, there are muslims from other parts of Deccan that migrated to Pakistan but I guess they're related to the nizam since most of them only speak pure urdu.

Sorry to ruin your reality but muslims from mysore have also migrated to Pakistan, there are even people called "malubari" muslims that migrated to Pakistan.

Are you talking about Indian Muslims? cause I've no idea what you're goin on about lmaoo

Bangladeshis will be treated well, there are travel blogs written by Bengalis that remarked that they had a good experience in Pakistan. I'm aware that Bangladeshi migrants aren't treated very well in India and people want to kick them out.

Malbaris are not Deccanis. And all people originating from Mysore kingdom are not deccani. Also do you have any proof to support it? I've read about the malyalis in Karachi but do provide it for others yeah and I need for the other stuff you said also

Aug 2019
I

I was talking about pakis

Aug 2019

Show the travel blogs of Bangladeshis. I've seen how pakis treat them in UAE. As for India remember it helped them get free of ptalibanland. The p is silent and stands for paki

Aug 2019

Nobody is triggered but you have proved how pakis treat deccanis and other Indian Muslims as a whole. No wonder Indians didn't migrate. I have personal experience in neutral country so imagine how it is in pakiland

Reactions: prashanth
Aug 2019
Loool take it easy man. Lahore is in Pakistan, it's Muslim majority and I haven't met a Sikh that claims it part of their future country. They know it'd be dumb to claim land from an ally lol so it's usually indian nationalists that bring it up. I'm actually in favor of a Balochistan referendum, I believe self-determinism is everybody's right *cough* Article 370 *cough*
I am part Kashmiri and take offense. Let's get back to topic. And keep it historical only like the beard dude who doesn't quote who he's talking to said. It's not current affairs

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
Nobody is triggered but you have proved how pakis treat deccanis and other Indian Muslims as a whole. No wonder Indians didn't migrate. I have personal experience in neutral country so imagine how it is in pakiland

If I see you using epithets like "pakiland" again, you will be suspended.

Reactions: Abaseen
Status
Closed