Why did the Anatolians submitted so easily to the Mongoloid Turks?

Jul 2015
Near East
Hi Kartir

Why were you banned btw? Too much Persia bashing for you to handle and you started to swear at people??
No swearing, I myself requested a permanent suspension. But I'm back now, one reason for this being that I still take great pleasure in putting chauvinists in their place. By the way, almost everyone knows who I am, so you aren't really some genius who has uncovered a secret.

Persia bashing doesn't annoy. On the contrary, I consider it a compliment, since we Persians are some of the most bashed people in the world and that's because we have lots of enemies, having always been exceedingly awesome and important, unlike Punjab for example, which is nothing more than a cheap Indian copy of Persia, no offence.

antocya

Ad Honorem
May 2012
Iraq
There were still a lot of Greeks and Armenians in Anatolia until the 20th century so it's not like the entire population of Anatolia was Turkified.

Devdas

Ad Honorem
Apr 2015
India
What I have read once a Greek changed his religion, he started to be considered as a Turk.

Jul 2014
Yes
No swearing, I myself requested a permanent suspension. But I'm back now, one reason for this being that I still take great pleasure in putting chauvinists in their place. By the way, almost everyone knows who I am, so you aren't really some genius who has uncovered a secret.

Persia bashing doesn't annoy. On the contrary, I consider it a compliment, since we Persians are some of the most bashed people in the world and that's because we have lots of enemies, having always been exceedingly awesome and important, unlike Punjab for example, which is nothing more than a cheap Indian copy of Persia, no offence.
You requested a permanent ban but after a couple of months you made a new account? Sounds a bit mental.

I LOL at your statements. What is Persia btw? Doesn't exist anymore. The muslim mongols slaughtered most and submitted the rest, just like they mongoloid Turks disgraced Anatolia. The Zoroastrians that had the courage, fled to India. Their women mostly married Indians btw. You Persians (Non-Aryans in our literature but Mleccha = barbarian) seem to survive well...

Jul 2015
Near East
You requested a permanent ban but after a couple of months you made a new account? Sounds a bit mental.
No, the old account was suspended because I asked for a new one, something a genius like you has unsurprisingly failed to take into consideration.

You seem to be awfully interested in me and my history on this forum. Looks like I have a fan. :lol:

I LOL at your statements. What is Persia btw? Doesn't exist anymore.
Oh Persia is still around, make no mistake. It's Punjab that no longer exists. Heck, even India no longer exists, since it was conquered and colonised by British merchants. A nation of tens of millions subdued and Anglicised by a foreign company coming from a tiny island on the other side of the planet. :lol: You must be proud of your nation, Vinnie.

The muslim mongols slaughtered most and submitted the rest, just like they mongoloid Turks disgraced Anatolia.
The Mongols are gone, but we are still here, and we are still getting the usual hate. :cool:

The Turks "disgraced" Anatolia you say? Tell you what kid, as a Punjabi you are the last one to bash others for being "disgraced", since the history of Punjab is nothing but a long story of disgrace and foreign rule. Anatolia still has rich history going back thousands of years, what do you as a Punjabi have in comparison to Anatolia or even Persia?

The Zoroastrians that had the courage, fled to India.
You have just associated flight with courage. You must be suffering from some kind of a cognitive disequilibrium.

Their women mostly married Indians btw.
Yes, and? How many Indian women (and Punjabis in particular) did we Persians marry when we ruled your lands? And how is it even relevant? People have been intermarrying since time immemorial. Or maybe you think you are a pure Punjabi who sprung from Punjabi muck like a pure mushroom?

You Persians (Non-Aryans in our literature but Mleccha = barbarian) seem to survive well...
"Barbarian"? :lol: Says the Indian whose ancestors used to burn widows alive before some foreigners taught them a lesson in morality and civilisation. And what do you think your people were labelled by us Persians? That's right, demon-worshipping non-Aryan savages.

Thanks for the compliment btw, we Persians are survivors indeed.

Sep 2015
Australia
Well there was the Janissary - The turks would kidnap christian boys and raise them in the sultans army. The indigenous inhabitants had no real rights or protections and thus lived under constant threat of being massacred. Every Greek knows stories that have been passed down through their family of Turkish massacres, many of these events are not recorded in history books as it would obviously upset a certain NATO member. And the lame-duck in the White House certainly doesn't want to tread on any toes. Many of the massacres took place in the frontiers in Armenia around the time of Manzikert, others took place on the Greek Islands and others took place in the coastal colonies in Asia Minor.

The assimilation techniques employed against the Anatolian Greeks were really one of the most perverse examples of genocide in human history. And I'm not just referring to the Armenian Genocide in WW1, this goes back centuries to Manzikert. Christians were being slaughtered by the Turks and that was the reason why the Byzantine Emperor appealed to the Pope for aid.
Whereas other nomadic tribes eventually dissipated because they didn't really have a strong religious identity (Huns, Avars etc...) they just absorbed into the local culture the Turks had a religion that taught them genocide against the Christians. People forget about early Islamic eschatology - the muslims believed that once Rome and Constantinople were subjected to Islam then the end of the world would come about. There was a relentless religious jihad against the christians in Anatolia. That was the spark for the crusades. It needs to be remembered that by 1000 AD the Arab Caliphate was exhausted and in decline - it was only revived by the Turkish migrations, and brought about a new wave of militant islamic violence against subjected ethnic groups.

The Anatolians that assimilated the fastest seemed to be in the rural regions. I could guess that in the hinterlands of modern Turkey, the Byzantine had the land divided into themes. Thus most of the people there would be illiterate peasants that held little loyalty to anyone (the military Theme system had weakened by Manzikert...). Most of the churches and cultural centers were on the West coast such as at Smyrna. Those cities seemed to have held onto their Greek heritage more readily. I would say that the larger cities were more difficult to assimiliate than the sparsely populated rural areas.

Jul 2014
Yes
Zoroastrian women married Indian men willingly and left Persian men just like Darius own mother and wife loved Alexander more then any Persian male. Nice one.

Persian never really ruled the small part of India lol. There were many kingdoms fighting eachother there. Satraps and all. The Persians were chased away quickly,by the Punjabis.

Afterwards ofcourse Alexander taught you guys a nice lesson you never recovered from. Even Alexander didn't go beyond the utter northwestern part of India.
One could basically say Persia was destroyed by the Greeks, leaving behind nothing but chaos. Karma, certainly.

Last edited:

kandal

Ad Honorem
Aug 2015
USA
Turks weren't fully Mongoloid when they migrated to Anatolia. They were phenotypically Eurasian and if we look at genetics of modern Turkmens we can assume they were genetically even more Caucasoid than Mongoloid. Turkmens mixed with indigenous Anatolians which diluted their Mongoloid genes and that's the reason why modern Turks look more Caucasian .
Numbers of Turks who 'migrated' to Anatolia were pretty small compared to the resident population there to have any significant genetic impact. Studies have shown that Russians are more 'Turkish' than the people of Turkey. I don't want dwell more into this, since such discussions are prohibited here.