Why did the Marathas succeed in their mission but Vijayanagar didnt?

Apr 2018
Mythical land.
Between Pune to Gingee in south which Shivaji own in 1678... there are loads of forts this is distance of 800 miles I guess... and 400+ imp forts... you need to read ‘bakhars’ in Pune Deccan docs... these records and letters are in modi scripts you could search it online if you are curious....
Where do you get 400+ figure from?

About composition of Shivaji’s army you can dis- prove me... please find numbers and in process you will see lot of other information... also you will see numbers are almost same...
You don't have any idea how it works,do you?when you make a claim you prove it,its not upto me to disprove crap thats never is backed to up to be true anyway.

I still stand by 70% population was outside company rule and company rule was just an alliance... no important enough as people recognised only their kings...
Lol,stop embarasssing yourself,i already proved you wrong here,simply refusing to accept it shows how idiotic your approach is,and how nonsensical you are anyway.
british controlled the most populous regions of india directly and other places indirectly.
indirect rule is not "alliance"(you don't even know the meaning of word alliance,now do you?)

honestly dude you keep worshipping your mugged up brain washed version, I don’t beleive cooked up version... whether it was cooked up 5 yrs back or 150 yrs back...
You follow history made from your backside,i follow what academics and actual historians say.

I don’t see brits having any power until 1858 if bunch of rebell group without major support almost destroys them all and it was actually Indian allies of Gwalior and Punjab who saved them and kept them in power....
ROFL,small rebellion,are seriously this delusional?a friendly advise-Never double back down on stupid,NEVER.
and again if they had no power,who were indians fightin gain freedom from??can't answer this simple question now,huh?

Shivaji built it from scratch...against all the advisory and strong enough to survive Aurangzeb... you saying Marathas just survived Aurangzeb ‘s attack ... well they certainly did and outlived him to destroy richest empire 25% gdp of world.. without Bajirao... right !!
Without bajirao??ROFL,marathas were regional power before advent of bajirao.

Now you can read Jadhunath to know why it was still an Empire before Bajirao... Then you will know that no one would have fought for peshwa had it not been in name of Chattrapati... so much so Maharas openly acknowledges fighting with Peshwa in last battle and fighting on Brit side.. because peshwa deserted Shivaji’s policies... in blind persuits of glory and read on why Maharas changed sides...
Marathas fought each other because of 3rd battle of panipat weakened central authority of peshwa and chtrapati,individual sardars exerted de jure power after death of madhavrao peshwa.

reading few Wikipedia articles and disapproving other people.... I still think you have bulls*it information from cooked up resources and mugging and producing those without applying brain is not going to get you anywhere....

By the way If I don’t reply don’t think I am agreeing to you bulls*it... I just don’t have time; and I don’t care what you’re think...
not just you are delusional,you are stubborn,ignorant AND delusional,worst combo,if you ask me,i have already proven my point,although i will be replying to you one last time,simply out of fun,its too easy dismantling your nonsense anyway.

Similar History Discussions