Why didn't Mao suffer Stalin's fate?

Mar 2019
KL
mao was such an idiot, i have heard that he ordered to kill birds who were feeding on wheat grains or something, those birds were also responsible for pollination, so killing those birds resulted in some famine, try to research this info.

the mao legacy has not died and the present chinese govt persecution against muslims proves, these commies learn nothing and are blind idiots.

regards

Larrey

Ad Honorem
Sep 2011
mao was such an idiot, i have heard that he ordered to kill birds who were feeding on wheat grains or something, those birds were also responsible for pollination, so killing those birds resulted in some famine, try to research this info.
No it wasn't pollination – it was the fact that all these birds, accused of eating grain, actually ate tons of insects.

So no birds, HUGE numbers of insect suddenly not being culled by the birds – crawling, eating, biting, stinging etc. – and considerable misery for the people.

Reactions: Ashoka maurya

YouLoveMeYouKnowIt

Ad Honorem
Oct 2013
Canada

the mao legacy has not died and the present chinese govt persecution against muslims proves, these commies learn nothing and are blind idiots.

regards
How does the two even tie together? Killing sparrows then and alleged Muslim persecution today? Seems more like a biased rant about your allegations of Muslim persecution than a genuine post about why Mao didn't suffer the same fate as Stalin.

How would you assert that nothing was learned if the policy was reversed? Are the Chinese still up and running with killing birds because they are grain and causing famine as a result? No.

Last edited: