Why does so much of Africa's history have to revolve around race?

Status
Closed
Jun 2013
Universe
Originally Posted by Son Of RA
U6 was most likely Eurasian, but due to mutation, it no longer is...

QUOTE:
We report here 24 M1 and 33 U6 new complete mtDNA
sequences that allow us to refine the existing
phylogeny of these haplogroups. The resulting
phylogenetic information was used to genotype a
further 131 M1 and 91 U6 samples to determine the
geographic spread of their sub-clades. No southwest
Asian specific clades for M1 or U6 were discovered. U6
and M1 frequencies in North Africa, the Middle East and
Europe do not follow similar patterns, and their sub-
clade divisions do not appear to be compatible with
their shared history reaching back to the Early Upper
Palaeolithic.
http://www.biomedcentral.com/content...148-12-234.pdf

this the up.. have we not debate that subject

What is your point?

Jun 2013
Germany
What is your point?
You strongly denied M1 and U6 being Eurasian, we had strong debate back and forward, i have been gone for weeks, and return here.. you changed your mind..

You are Anti-horner! and been stealing our history!

You are dedicated troll my friend!!

Jun 2013
Universe
Okay...I'm going to entertain you for a while. So be glad that I am giving you my attention.

You strongly denied M1 and U6 being Eurasian, we had strong debate back and forward, i have been gone for weeks, and return here.. you changed your mind..
Funny...Find me a post where I said that. It seems both you and cachibatches don't really seem to understand what I am saying. Nobody denied U6 or M1 not being Eurasian in origin. What I clearly said is due to U6 and M1 being in Africa for a really long time, they mutated and became non Eurasian. Nobody said they arose in Africa, but that there no longer Eurasian. Please understand what I am saying and stop with the foolishness.

You are Anti-horner! and been stealing our history!

You are dedicated troll my friend!!

Again stop with the foolishness and games. Where have I even indicated that I am anti-horner? Please find me a post where I insult or belittle horners. The poster precolonialafrica is Somali and I have no problem with him. Matter fact he was actually the one getting on you, not me. Why is that?

Again stop with the trolling.

Jun 2013
Germany
Okay...I'm going to entertain you for a while. So be glad that I am giving you my attention.

Funny...Find me a post where I said that. It seems both you and cachibatches don't really seem to understand what I am saying. Nobody denied U6 or M1 not being Eurasian in origin. What I clearly said is due to U6 and M1 being in Africa for a really long time, they mutated and became non Eurasian. Nobody said they arose in Africa, but that there no longer Eurasian. Please understand what I am saying and stop with the foolishness.

Again stop with the foolishness and games. Where have I even indicated that I am anti-horner? Please find me a post where I insult or belittle horners. The poster precolonialafrica is Somali and I have no problem with him. Matter fact he was actually the one getting on you, not me. Why is that?

Again stop with the trolling.
You never said it mutated! but you said! it was african, never eurasian! I remember that clearly, and i can go get the qoutes now if you like??

PM96

Ad Honorem
Feb 2012
California
Another bout of frivolous arguing. I bet a mod will lock up this thread soon.

Jun 2013
Universe
You never said it mutated! but you said! it was african, never eurasian! I remember that clearly, and i can go get the qoutes now if you like??

Go ahead...

Is this the quote you're talking about?
M1 has NOTHING to do with E-V12...M1 is in fact older than most the E clades. M1 is no longer Asian due to mutating.

No southwest Asian specific clades for M1 or U6 were discovered. U6 and M1 frequencies in North Africa, the Middle East and Europe do not follow similar patterns, and their sub-clade divisions do not appear to be compatible with their shared history reaching back to the Early Upper Palaeolithic.
Source:
BMC Evolutionary Biology | Full text | Divorcing the Late Upper Palaeolithic demographic histories of mtDNA haplogroups M1 and U6 in Africa

^^^So bringing up M1 is completely pointless. And no...Haplogroups DO NOT descend from M1. M1 is actually very young compared to the M clades in Asia/India. M1 in Africa is due to back migration, it then mutated and became African. Which is why no Southwest Asian clades for M1 were discovered...
Strange depiction of the Ethiopian-Adal War I found on wikipedia - Page 6 - Historum - History Forums

^^^Also the funny irony in that post is that I actually admit that the M Haplogroup is Asian in origin(which it is) while some argue that its African.

Last edited:
Jun 2013
Germany
Go ahead...

Is this the quote you're talking about?

Strange depiction of the Ethiopian-Adal War I found on wikipedia - Page 6 - Historum - History Forums

^^^Also the funny irony in that post is that I actually admit that the M Haplogroup is Asian in origin(which it is) while some argue that its African.
Yes that is the right Qoute! sorry! you said it mutated!

You said it were asian by origin, but become african because it were so long there! And then Again you said M1 is Young compared to asian M clades!

Which in fact! destroy your entire campaign for years! that AE were neolitic!

case closed!

Last edited:
Jun 2013
Universe
Yes that is the right Qoute! sorry! you said it mutated!

You said it were asian by origin, but become african because it were so long there! And then Again you said M1 is Young compared to asian M clades!

Which in fact! destroy your entire campaign for years! that ancient were neolitic!

case closed!
Dude WTF are you going on about?

First you say I said M1 was African. Now you're agreeing that I said its Eurasian in origin and that it mutated to African?

Yes M1 is younger than the clades found in Asia. Your point?

Again what are you going on about??? And why did you state that I am anti-horner and trying to steal Somali history???

Comet

Forum Staff
Aug 2006
IA
Dude WTF are you going on about?

First you say I said M1 was African. Now you're agreeing that I said its Eurasian in origin and that it mutated to African?

Yes M1 is younger than the clades found in Asia. Your point?

Again what are you going on about??? And why did you state that I am anti-horner and trying to steal Somali history???
To sort all of this out, I'm going to close the thread for now.

Status
Closed