Why Isn't Taiwain part of the PRC?

deaf tuner

Ad Honoris
Oct 2013
Europix
i claim nothing "if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a goose. "
But until now, it's exactly what You claimed, after all: Taiwanese inhabitants do not have birth certificate issued by PRC, nor ID' issued by PRC, nor passports issued by PRC, nor death certificates issued by PRC, but ... they're PRC citizens ....

heylouis

Ad Honorem
Apr 2013
China
@Baldtastic @deaf tuner

do you acknowledge you cannot show any direct source from taiwan.

do you acknowledge you cannot explain what is blue, green, white, orange of taiwan?

do you acknowledge you cannot show any proper debates happened inside taiwan as i have provided?

Last edited:

heylouis

Ad Honorem
Apr 2013
China
But until now, it's exactly what You claimed, after all: Taiwanese inhabitants do not have birth certificate issued by PRC, nor ID' issued by PRC, nor passports issued by PRC, nor death certificates issued by PRC, but ... they're PRC citizens ....
and you are telling me general Lee is a citizen of Confederate States, because queen vicortia appreciates that.
rebellion regions are called rebellion regions is because they do something not acknowledged by domestic/international laws.

Oct 2014
Osaka
China will invade Taiwan the minute the US 7th fleet isn't in the way. China is an imperialistic power and they are throwing their weight around in the South China Sea. From the perspective of Japan, Chinese attempts to claim various islands that do not belong to them in the East China Sea are an unacceptable act of aggression.

heylouis

Ad Honorem
Apr 2013
China
China will invade Taiwan the minute the US 7th fleet isn't in the way. China is an imperialistic power and they are throwing their weight around in the South China Sea. From the perspective of Japan, Chinese attempts to claim various islands that do not belong to them are an unacceptable act of aggression.

From the perspective of Japan, indeed, that is very important thing.

the taiwan was cut off by japan, and brainwashed by japan.
everyone knows that.

there is currently a hot thread out there on accurate near-modern japanese map.
we can see how different it was from what japanese administrations claim today.

heylouis

Ad Honorem
Apr 2013
China
famous taiwan online youtuber talks how taiwan independence is impossible (this translates, very breifly)

he is cited by several taiwan politicians, not a random nobody youtuber

heylouis

Ad Honorem
Apr 2013
China
analysis on taiwan independence is incoherent with so called taiwan "constitution"

the video is broadcast by former taiwan politician, and nowadays media producer Mr. Zhao

he invites current politicians and legislators to discuss the taiwan independence is incoherent with taiwan "constitution", which demands unity

Baldtastic

Ad Honorem
Aug 2009
Londinium
Baldtastic said:
(Baldtastic claimed heylouis said:. ) self-determination is overridden by a nations sovereign integrity, as you previously claimed.
fact
(heylouis actually said)i provided enough sources that self-determination cannot override the integrity of a nation
do you now acknowledge you made up that i said "self-determination is overridden by a nations sovereign integrity"
provide the quote you want to cite, not just a link. Thanks.

heylouis

Ad Honorem
Apr 2013
China
provide the quote you want to cite, not just a link. Thanks.
quotations are precisely made, without any edition.

you may use forum search tools to find them. the tools serve a purpose.

do you acknowledge you cannot show any direct source from taiwan.

do you acknowledge you cannot explain what is blue, green, white, orange of taiwan?

do you acknowledge you cannot show any proper debates happened inside taiwan as i have provided?