Why Isn't Taiwain part of the PRC?

heylouis

Ad Honorem
Apr 2013
China
More insults and red herrings from heylouis, you’re surprising no-one lol

I’ve not argued for the independence of Taiwan. I’ve argued that self-determination is a human right, as per the UN Charter, and that The PRC agrees with me, hence their signature.

It was *your* citation, provided by yourself to attempt to prove your conclusions/assertions. I just explained that you don’t understand the text you cite and it actually supported the UN Charter, my argument.

No need to resort to insults, just try to prove your POV with a citation, as I have with the UN. Perhaps it’s time to stop arguing against what your country has agreed to. Doesn’t look good to all these foreigners reading your posts, looks like you don’t agree with the UN Charter or the PRC for signing it.

if you do not argue for the taiwan independence, then why you are in this heck thread? this is not a "self determination" thread, even less "whether china signed the UN charter"

you finally acknowledge you do it for such long just for nothing but red herring?

thanks for your confession, which proves again your speeches are nothing but worthless

deaf tuner

Ad Honoris
Oct 2013
Europix
i provided, the world acknowledge taiwan is part of the PRC nation. something being part of a nation won't have other citizenship

as for your own rubbish twisting on printed papers of taiwan, rebellions regions are rebellion regions because they have something illegal.
that is also why ISIS printed papers, which called passports does not prove a ISIS citizenship

your logic does not stand
It's not about my logic, nor anyone else's logic, heylouis.

It's not about the existence or inexistence of a Taiwanese nation or citizenship either.

It's simply about You saying that Taiwanese are PRC citizens.

IDK, so show me they are.

It's as simple as that.

heylouis

Ad Honorem
Apr 2013
China
It's not about my logic, nor anyone else's logic, heylouis.

It's not about the existence or inexistence of a Taiwanese nation or citizenship either.

It's simply about You saying that Taiwanese are PRC citizens.

IDK, so show me they are.

It's as simple as that.
i provided, the world acknowledge taiwan is part of the PRC nation. something being part of a nation won't have other citizenship

as for your own rubbish twisting on printed papers of taiwan, rebellions regions are rebellion regions because they have something illegal.
that is also why ISIS printed papers, which called passports does not prove a ISIS citizenship

you don't talk on taiwan things in a thread about taiwan, because you are incapable, incompetent, helpless on taiwan issues
pathetic and pale.

Baldtastic

Ad Honorem
Aug 2009
Londinium

you don't talk on taiwan things in a thread about taiwan, because you are incapable, incompetent, helpless on taiwan issues
pathetic and pale.
LOL

Again, I'm not talking about Taiwan - understand?

I'm talking about the UN and the Charter that the PRC has signed.

heylouis

Ad Honorem
Apr 2013
China
LOL

Again, I'm not talking about Taiwan - understand?

I'm talking about the UN and the Charter that the PRC has signed.
this heck thread is about taiwan
go to your UN thread. nobody in this taiwan specific thread cares you. worthless.

deaf tuner

Ad Honoris
Oct 2013
Europix
The thread is about Taiwan and China.

If Taiwanese are PRC citizens or not is about Taiwan and China.

My skin color and intellectual abilities have nothing to do with Taiwan nor China, nor are they arguments.

heylouis

Ad Honorem
Apr 2013
China
The thread is about Taiwan and China.

If Taiwanese are PRC citizens or not is about Taiwan and China.

My skin color and intellectual abilities have nothing to do with Taiwan nor China, nor are they arguments.
pathetic and pale.

the pale thing is your knowledge on taiwan. not your skin, who cares your skin. nobody even care whether you are human or alien.

Baldtastic

Ad Honorem
Aug 2009
Londinium
this heck thread is about taiwan
go to your UN thread. nobody in this taiwan specific thread cares you. worthless.
Worthless?

I think that's a new insult from you, which is good because your known for constant repetition, good to see you're drawing on that vast imagination of yours.

Here is what we are actually talking about, the start of our current discussion. All pretty clear that we are talking about human rights and the UN lol

Separatism isn't a human right.
Not according to the UN, and the charter signatories, such as PRC.

Self-Determination Integral to Basic Human Rights, Fundamental Freedoms, Third Committee Told as It Concludes General Discussion | Meetings Coverage and Press Releases

UNPO: Self-determination

China is a signatory to the Charter of the United Nations - Wikipedia, which covers the right to self-determination (“Separatism” as you have attempted to re-define it) as a human right.
Understanding Self-Determination: The Basics

next time, learn well then talk.

as the source from UN (cited by yourself) speaks

how many of west has attempted to fulfill their duty to protect the rights of Palestinian??

dare you rubbish it here?

as for UNPO, it has nothing to do with UN, you try to confuse us with your distortion?

if the west did not make colonizations, there is no self-determination.

on the other hand, only colonization issues is related with self-determination, literally.

as taiwan being chinese culture, chinese nation, it has nothing to do with self-determination.

do not try to transfer the sins of your ancient to those victims of colonization.

let me just say, the sins of west during its colonization times will be remembered by history, nobody would blame current europe or america for the old stuff, but the past sins will not be washed white. history remembers.

heylouis

Ad Honorem
Apr 2013
China
Worthless?

I think that's a new insult from you, which is good because your known for constant repetition, good to see you're drawing on that vast imagination of yours.

Here is what we are actually talking about, the start of our current discussion. All pretty clear that we are talking about human rights and the UN lol
we mention UN because that is on taiwan things

you confess yourself
I'm not talking about Taiwan - understand?
hence you are worthless in this thread
pathetic and pale.

go away

Baldtastic

Ad Honorem
Aug 2009
Londinium
we mention UN because that is on taiwan things

you confess yourself

hence you are worthless in this thread
pathetic and pale.

go away
I say that I'm not talking about Taiwan, to prove this, you quote me saying I'm not talking about Taiwan?

I then prove that the discussion started regarding human rights and the UN, which you ignore.

Anyway, you calling me pathetic and *pale* is a (racist) insult I'm not prepared to tolerate. Your reputation has diluted many of your arguments, and that which you support, so many times. Now you've added a new layer.