Why Isn't Taiwain part of the PRC?

heylouis

Ad Honorem
Apr 2013
China
I say that I'm not talking about Taiwan, to prove this, you quote me saying I'm not talking about Taiwan?

I then prove that the discussion started regarding human rights and the UN, which you ignore.

Anyway, you calling me pathetic and *pale* is a (racist) insult I'm not prepared to tolerate. Your reputation has diluted many of your arguments, and that which you support, so many times. Now you've added a new layer.
we mention UN because that is on taiwan things

you confess yourself
I'm not talking about Taiwan - understand?
hence you are worthless in this thread, which highlight taiwan issues
you don't talk on taiwan things in a thread about taiwan, because you are incapable, incompetent, helpless on taiwan issues
pathetic and pale.

the pale thing is your knowledge on taiwan. not your skin, who cares your skin. nobody even care whether you are human or alien.
even gods are useless and pale if they "not talking about Taiwan" in a thread about taiwan,
go away

Mar 2019
seúl
self-determination is a human right
human rights are just some funny things. who cares about human rights in **** places when you are confortable enough in nice living room arguing in favor of human rights in **** places.

as useful as your fancy winter garments in the middle of the jungle. or as the league of nations, i guess.

the world acknowledge taiwan is part of the PRC
the world will acknowledge whatever is convenient for the world. strength is queen, fellas.

and idiocy, of course.

regards, bros.

Oct 2013
Europix
you don't talk on taiwan things in a thread about taiwan, because you are incapable, incompetent, helpless on taiwan issues
pathetic and pale.

the pale thing is your knowledge on taiwan. not your skin, who cares your skin. nobody even care whether you are human or alien.
Let me repeat: reffering to my (lack of) knoledge and my (in)competence are not arguments.

Larrey

Ad Honorem
Sep 2011
Might be in China... One of these supposed "cultural differences" that on closer examination end up meaning the CCP is a priori always right about everything.

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
we mention UN because that is on taiwan things

you confess yourself

hence you are worthless in this thread
pathetic and pale.

go away
I warned you about this. Apparently, you did not listen.

You had more than enough chances. You are banned for 6 months.

Nov 2018
Canada
Sorry for my bad english, but i read the thread today, and im not sure if i should be scared or amused by the tone of the thread, its fascinating to see people cling to an ideal like for dear life and push it so hard.

Im puzzled and now will, have to come back in 6 months.

Thanks for reading and sorry for being off topic.

Aug 2009
Londinium
And now I have to wait for another half of year to find out if Taiwanese have a PRC birth certificate or not.

Darn!
I like your optimism but in reality, you were never going to get a straight answer. This is how to confirm your point was correct. Some members here just can't cope with reality outside of their bubble and resort to insults, diversions and red herrings.

Jun 2015
UK
No. Taiwan should be either directly ruled from Beijing or joined into the mainland as a qausi-autonomous province but not like Hong Kong. More direct control from Beijing is needed as Taiwan has been exposed to Liberalism and it's toxic erosion of Chinese nationality for too long. We are witnessing in Taiwan the destruction of Sun Yat-Sen and Chiang Kai-Shek statues by Taiwanese Liberals much like acts of self-hating White SJWs we see in the West.

That's right.

Don't be pessimistic.

Ironically the PRC under the CCP is what the founding fathers of the Republic envisioned China to be like.
I'm not Chinese, but to be honest I'm don't pay much attention. I think it's just a squabble based on a war and conflict that happened decades ago.

It's just peace is often found, from the smallest to the biggest of conflicts, by seeking a win-win and a common ground. This is something that the great Chinese thinkers like Confucius would probably agree with, and even Mao, Deng, Chang, etc. since they all revered the ancient thinkers. Taiwan won't give up its status readily, and it will only stop China's effort for more soft power if they're seen as a bully.

Me being pessimistic is actually being indifferent - to a conflict that occurred long before i was alive, and is not related to me in any form. As an outsider, I just say "shake hands and move on".